Monta käyttäjää samalla sähköpostilla

Jenna Mattjus
Jenna Mattjus Member Posts: 5
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Tervehdys kaikille! Olemme uusia pipedrive käyttäjiä ja ongelmaksi on muodostunut se, että samalla sähköpostilla on useita käyttäjiä. Millä tavalla olette järjestäneet tämän? Haluaisimme yhdestä sähköpostista, johon ohjautuu useasta eri lokaatiosta tarjouspyyntöjä, pitää sellaisenaan ja ohjata täältä pipen avulla käyttäjille asiakkaita kunkin työtilanteen mukaan. Kiitos etukäteen!

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi @Jenna Mattjus do I understand you right you want to integrate/sync a shared email address to Pipedrive like for example info@pipedrive.com ? 

• Jenna Mattjus
    edited July 2020 #3

Hi @Jenna Mattjus do I understand you right you want to integrate/sync a shared email address to Pipedrive like for example info@pipedrive.com ? 

Hi @Mike van der Valk , Thats right. Our company uses a single account 'cause sales materiar from many different channels has been redirected there. From there we distribute emails to those who have time to do them. In this case, customer service remains effective.  In sales tube we change the owner and that one person continue with that case. But now we have huge issues with sync. It's slow, and bad days it takes 8-10 hours to get emails to Pipe from outlook.

• Mike van der Valk
    edited July 2020 #4

Thanks for clarifying @Jenna Mattjus 

Unfortunately, we don't have a perfect solution natively unless you just give that shared email address to one user. That user can then use the 2-way email-sync and link emails properly in the system.

There are however, some third party tools that can help you out as well with having a shared inbox. They should all be in this category here: https://marketplace.pipedrive.com/apps/customer-support?page=1&sort=trending

• Jenna Mattjus
    edited July 2020 #5

@Mike van der Valk , thank you for your answer! However, this solution is still in use in many companies, and I understand why: it makes things really easy to customers and also to us. Too sad this doesn't work completely. But luckily the support has been provided by really nice Amir who has helped a lot. You can send special thanks to him. Hopefully this feature can be developed in future! 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited July 2020 #6

Will pass that along @Jenna Mattjus thanks and hopefully we can make it better in the future!

• Petri Lehtinen/ Eventlink Promotions Ltd
    edited February 2022 #7

I have solution for you which we use. we have integrated pipe to outlook and when you redicrect you put code to subject  and in outlook you can make a rule for participants aka sales person as a number so it redirects to sales person box. so when customer answers, just remind in email that leaves code to subject, then it works 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited July 2020 #8

I have solution for you which we use. we have integrated pipe to outlook and when you redicrect you put code to subject  and in outlook you can make a rule for participants aka sales person as a number so it redirects to sales person box. so when customer answers, just remind in email that leaves code to subject, then it works 

Thanks for pitching in @Petri Lehtinen/ Arctic Event Ltd feel free to continue the discussion in Finnish, after all that's what the community is also for, to connect with others in your area and share learnings! Kiitos paljon 🇫🇮

• Jenna Mattjus
    edited February 2022 #9

@Petri Lehtinen/ Arctic Event Ltd kerrotko vielä tarkemmin, miten siis teette numeroinnin? Synkronointi ei toimi siis ollenkaan ja meillä on pitkä viive sähköpostien saapumisen ja lähtemisen välillä. Joudumme työskentelemään ns. outlook toisella näytöllä, koska pipeen ei välttämättä saavu koko työpäivän aikana sähköposteja. Vaikuttaako tämä numerointi siihen?

• Petri Lehtinen/ Eventlink Promotions Ltd
    edited July 2020 #10

@Petri Lehtinen/ Arctic Event Ltd kerrotko vielä tarkemmin, miten siis teette numeroinnin? Synkronointi ei toimi siis ollenkaan ja meillä on pitkä viive sähköpostien saapumisen ja lähtemisen välillä. Joudumme työskentelemään ns. outlook toisella näytöllä, koska pipeen ei välttämättä saavu koko työpäivän aikana sähköposteja. Vaikuttaako tämä numerointi siihen?

toi on kyllä erikoista, olisko netti yhteydessä jotain koska mun pipeen tulee kyl ihan reaaliajasa meilit, ja kun se integroituu outlookkiin niin sinne myös.  meillä on 300mb yhteys

sama homma, työskentelen 4llä näytöllä.

eli siis otsikkoon jokaiselle myyjälle oma numero vaikka nyt 1234 ja 111222 ja kun se säilyy otsikossa myös paluu postissa niin se ohjautuu outlookin sääntötoiminnolla sille myyjälle kun on tarpeen automaagisesta.  esim. nebulalla ropo kapitalilla ja aika monella on toi sama toiminto käytössä. varsin hyvä tasoittamaan kuormaa.

toki jokasella myyjällä pitää olla oma tili

en tiedä onko tuo mitä haette mutta noi se meillä toimiipi.

• Jenna Mattjus
    edited July 2020 #11

@Petri Lehtinen/ Arctic Event Ltd , tuo ohjaus on uusia asia, kiitos vinkistä! Me tosiaan käytämme 3 myyjää samaa sähköpostia ja se synkkaus pitää tapahtua kolmelle henkilölle ja siinä on ilmeisesti tämä ongelma. Omat tilit kaikilla, emme käytä samoja tunnuksia vaan pipeen on ohjattu yksi sähköposti, josta jaamme postit kaikille. Näin ollen myyntiputkessa vaihdamme asiakkaan sille myyjälle, jolla on aikaa palvella asiakas nopeasti.