Pipelines for courses

Andrew_7326
Andrew_7326 Member Posts: 2
edited July 2022 in Business Talk #1

We are currently integrating Pipedrive into our sales process and wondering how other training organisations users  manage their pipeline  to allow for enrolments into specific courses?  We run a lot of repeating courses  with different start dates .  Ideally we want to have a system which allows us to see how many are currently enrolled on a specific course and where vacancies exist .   

Tagged:

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited July 2020 #2

@Alex Stueber perhaps you have an idea? I've seen you give some great answers in the community and noticed you help consult other companies and are a member of this channel :) 

• Alex Stueber_2537
    Alex Stueber_2537 Member Posts: 25
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #3

Hey @Andrew, my first question to you would be: what do you use as enrolment platform? Depending on the booking software/system you use, we can have different possibilities. 

• Andrew_7326
    Andrew_7326 Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2020 #4

Hey @Andrew, my first question to you would be: what do you use as enrolment platform? Depending on the booking software/system you use, we can have different possibilities. 

We actually want to use pipedrive for the majority of the enrolment process.  We currently use a mix of activecampaign , trello, and that horrible thing called paper.  Currently for course enrolment status we keep a list in Trello which is ok but a system we would like to remove.  We are not a large business but we have courses of up to 12 persons scheduled every week or so.

• Alex Stueber_2537
    Alex Stueber_2537 Member Posts: 25
    First Comment
    edited July 2020 #5

Ok I understand. There are a few different scenarios I am thinking about which will vary depending on what type of course you offer (length, number of sessions, frequency...). 

For example we could think of a pipeline for each course, with the stages being the different start dates. So instead of having a traditional progressing pipeline you'd be able to see your students (deals) enrolled in the different sessions (stages) for one course (pipeline). You'd win the deals once the students have completed the session but your deals won't progress through the pipeline. 

Kinda like this:

But there might be other more efficient scenarios depending on your current system architecture. 

If you want to chat more, feel free to reach out at kameleonconsult@gmail.com.

You can see what we do on our website