How can I share with an external persoon a Pipedrive Deals page without giving access to all the res

Vincent Cuypers
Vincent Cuypers Member Posts: 23
First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

Thank you for your comments and help 

KR

Vincent Cuypers

CEO WinPeo

Comments

• Vincent Cuypers
    edited April 2022 #2

It's really important for us when we analyse the pipe with external partners

• Vincent Cuypers
    edited July 2020 #3

It's really important for us when we analyse the pipe with external partners

It could be also a viral method to let your product be known to new potential customers....

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited December 2020 #4

Hi @Vincent Cuypers we're actually working on something in that direction. Read about it here: https://community.pipedrive.com/post/planned-share-pipedrive-information-with-non-pipedrive-users-5f201b3de0af0572fe793b15

If you comment under that post there about how you'd like to see it work then I can pass on the feedback to our team working on it. 

P.S. I've removed the "What's new?" tag from your post. Please don't use that tag as it's meant as a way for the Pipedrive team to let the community know about recent updates.

• Alan Beard
    Alan Beard Member Posts: 4
    First Comment
    edited April 2022 #5

Hi 

I would also find this feature very useful.

The best I can think of would be a table with all the deal summary details and then a document with all th email history would work

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,535
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited December 2020 #6

If you have access to the Insights feature, you can set up a report, with a public link. Non-Pipedrive users can access this link and the information shared in this dashboard.

• Brandon Sofge
    Brandon Sofge Member Posts: 3
    First Anniversary
    edited February 2022 #7

My question to Vincent is;

Are you wanting to show a one-time view of a deal page or an interactive/update-able real-time view?

• Vincent Cuypers
    edited July 2020 #8

Are you wanting to show a one-time view of a deal page or an interactive/update-able real-time view?

As we offer "Sales-as-a-service" to our B2B customers, we wish to show the whole pipeline of pending deals to our customer. But only his pipeline of deals.

• Justin Sterling
    Justin Sterling Member Posts: 8
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited December 2020 #9

A couple of basic possibilities:

1. Set up a Zoom call and share your screen. 
    2. Screen Grab the Image and share it. 

But If in the context of just giving an update on a deal for a client or associate or boss etc... I wanted to simply communicate and record deal changes at the same time with out duplicating efforts.  Here's how I did it:

I created a custom deal field called "Deal Notes" .   I then created an email template with the desired deal fields.   Then, from inside a deal page I click on email, insert the recipient of choice, then choose the template and VIOLA!

Here's a pic of the email template. 

• Brandon Sofge
    Brandon Sofge Member Posts: 3
    First Anniversary
    edited July 2020 #10

Hello Vincent,

There is a really good way to do this, however, it will require you to create at least ONE PipeDrive user for each of your customers.  You can easily make a PipeDrive user restricted to one visibility group.  This way you could manage a "Dashboard View" of each client and all of their related Deals, People, and Organizations - without letting them see anything else in the broader organization.  You can accomplish this while still allowing your company users to live at the SuperUser role, or create a "nesting doll" approach so that an account manager can only see the clients and contents underneath them.

You can even restrict the clients views of their organizations to read-only mode.  Or, if you want an interactive approach, you can enable some or many features if they are tracking their own sales calls, activities, or in-person appointments.

Does this hit all of your goals?

• Pete Mahon
    Pete Mahon Member Posts: 7
    First Comment
    edited July 2020 #11

I think this is the perfect answer. Pipedrive visibility groups were designed for this! 

Also, I prefer the idea of a user I can control. External/anonymous means that I lack control over the data I'm controlling when the client decides not to pay... 

• Alan Beard
    Alan Beard Member Posts: 4
    First Comment
    edited December 2020 #12

Thanks all for the ideas, it highlighted a few pipedrive features I wasn't aware of

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited April 2022 #13

Loved reading this thread, great to see this community is helping you all connect, share and learn and with the discover how to get more value out of Pipedrive 

• Pete Mahon
    Pete Mahon Member Posts: 7
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #14

There is another option which I like as, again, I retain control. You can use Integromat to extract almost anything from Pipedrive and create pretty darn impressive reports that can be sent by email (or even be retrieved in real-time using a responsive webhook). 

If you need help with this, I'd be happy to assist.

• Vincent Cuypers
    edited August 2020 #15

There is another option which I like as, again, I retain control. You can use Integromat to extract almost anything from Pipedrive and create pretty darn impressive reports that can be sent by email (or even be retrieved in real-time using a responsive webhook). 

If you need help with this, I'd be happy to assist.

Hi Pete,

Can you share a bit more about Integromat or n MP (vincent.cuypers@winpeo.com) or in the Pipedrive help center :-)

Have a nice day 

Thank you

Vincent