Sent emails not appearing in People "Done" list

David Panitch
David Panitch Member Posts: 2
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

When I send an e-mail from Pipedrive it doesn't appear in the People contact Done area. Sometimes it appears hours or days later, but not always. Is there a setting that I am missing? Older emails are populating in that same area that were originally sent via Outlook. 

Comments

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 848
    5 Likes Premier Solution Provider First Anniversary First Answer
    edited July 2020 #2

Can you show me a screenshot of what page you are referring to? 

• David Panitch
    David Panitch Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022 #3

Here is the page (I click on Contacts, then search for the Person, then click on the Person) where I was expecting to see the email that I sent on July  17 from Pipedrive and my contact's response on July 28 that appeared in my Office 365 email inbox. Thanks, David

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited July 2020 #4

Here is the page (I click on Contacts, then search for the Person, then click on the Person) where I was expecting to see the email that I sent on July  17 from Pipedrive and my contact's response on July 28 that appeared in my Office 365 email inbox. Thanks, David

Hi @David Panitch is it in your inbox in Pipedrive though? You can perhaps check if it was connected on a different deal/contact? Sometimes it happens there are duplicate contacts in the system, you can then simply merge those and emails will show up on the merged contact.