A sales experiment got 80% open rate & 18% reply rate 📈

Shobhit Gaur
Shobhit Gaur Member Posts: 127
First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary Integration Partner
edited July 2022 in Business Talk #1

Hey Community members,

Selling in this pandemic is tough. I wanted to share an experiment that our sales team conducted by creating a special sales sequence using Outplay, that gave great results. Feel free to use it. 

Here is how they did it -

They created a sequence called ‘4 open sequence’ in which they targeted warm leads from their previous cold email campaigns. As its name suggests, these were the prospects who had opened their emails 4 times before but never responded.

Here is why we selected 4. We thought 1 open - a prospect not sure if interested, 2 opens - May or may not be interested, 3 Opens - Yes, some traction, 4 Opens - Definitely need to follow up right now.

The team set up a *trigger* in Outplay to automatically add those warm prospects to the ‘4 open sequence’. We developed this feature for sales teams to experiment quickly & save time.

The messaging strategy in the multi-channel sequence focussed purely on getting on a call with the prospect, so the team can show the benefits of using Outplay.

Notice how I said 'multi-channel'? Prospects were reached out on not only email but also on Linkedin, SMS, and call. 

The team a/b tested emails and setup personalized followups on calls and voicemails.

Our approach and messaging were so well received by our prospects, they ended up sharing it with their sales team. 

Want to implement this strategy? Make your own multi-channel sequence using Outplay, it is free to use for 14 days, and is one of the most-rated apps in Pipedrive marketplace.

https://marketplace.pipedrive.com/app/outplay/6d1d318eb8e17b9f

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpKOsMSXGz0

AfoNWnq4m5-qhMg-sFMUr8hPzZDSwGXRugS1xL8r8guNndiEbNl89w8hkKMzxOZNXHhgvR8fXYyeh2-DNGOLyVlbGR0uAer6gHSJfMwRswvXikjFr1wMBSkkqQA-mvGbhUaYflsF
tzJRiMb8L7O-Sh7MdhjxblczP9tylO2I2a-p8mBeJDaK9A9h59M5hB3s7vr6JPbq4yZ0EPQILrqkPB4BbdbzvES5pM-WsQ9i501O4KZl24j8OnXHMgoiqQbs2FTxD7cAm8Qpjzjy

Comments

• Daniel Steyn_6162
    Daniel Steyn_6162 Member Posts: 14
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #2

Shobhit,

I currently use Outreach.io at a client but they only integrate with SF :-(   I really like your integration with Piepdrive and can see how I will use it with customers.  Will Outplay integrate with Mailigen so that the email sequences can include Mailigen formatted emails?

• Shobhit Gaur
    edited July 2020 #3

Shobhit,

I currently use Outreach.io at a client but they only integrate with SF :-(   I really like your integration with Piepdrive and can see how I will use it with customers.  Will Outplay integrate with Mailigen so that the email sequences can include Mailigen formatted emails?

hey @Daniel Steyn 

Our tight integration is one of the reasons why our app is one of the top-rated apps on Pipedrive marketplace.

The other reason is our smart sequences. You can just copy your email sequences from mailgen to Outplay and it will wok right off the bat. 

P.S: We have a Zapier integration too, so you can integrate Outplay with 3000 other tools. 

• Daniel Steyn_6162
    Daniel Steyn_6162 Member Posts: 14
    First Comment
    edited July 2020 #4

Shobhit,

Zapier is a pain! It is not as seamless as it should be, especially if you have multi-option picklist fields. The biggest issue is the cost if you start having a large number of zaps. 

• Shobhit Gaur
    edited July 2020 #5

Shobhit,

Why don't you just copy your mailgen sequences to outplay? We have a free trial for 14 days.

https://outplayhq.com/

Our expert can help you do that!