Google Sheets / Pipedrive connection

Erwan Gauthier
Erwan Gauthier Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

Hey ! 

Does anyone know if we can connect data we've got in Google Sheets in a deal ? 

Use case : My sales reporting is in Google Sheets and i want to connect "Quantity of products" of a specific deal to that reporting so my sales are linked to the deal. 

Thanks again for your help

Comments

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,535
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited November 2020 #2

You can use tools like Coupler or Flatly to write data to a Google Sheets document periodically.

Alternatively, you can set up automation using Zapier or Integromat to update this data in Google Sheets.

I have found that downloading this data manually when I want to see the latest report works best for me. 

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited July 2020 #3

Hi @Erwan Gauthier there's no existing ready build solution. The only way you'd be able to connect external data to Pipedrive is by using our API: https://developers.pipedrive.com/docs/api/v1/

With that you can basically automate and connect anything on top of Pipedrive from a tool that also lives online and/or works via API. 

There's also tools such as Zapier and Integromat that have pre-build automations but I couldn't find what you're talking about there. 

• John Williams_8944
    John Williams_8944 Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2020 #4

Hi 

You can reorganize data collected so far and import in pipedrive, and replace gsheet with pipedrive in your integration setup.