Looking for Training | Virtual Sales Crash Course

Matthew Negron
Matthew Negron Member Posts: 7
5 Up Votes First Comment
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hi, 

I am looking for an individual that can train our sales organization to sell in a virtual environment. Our sales team is usually "out in the streets", but has been sidelined to being behind their computer monitor and presenting to clients. 

I would like to connect with someone who can do a one or two day course with our sales team on how to virtually sell along with best practices. 

Thanks! 

Comments

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 847
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited August 2020 #2

@Matthew Negron -- please email me boris@axisconsulting.io 

• Steven_3816
    Steven_3816 Member Posts: 27
    First Comment
    edited August 2020 #3

@Matthew Negron we can help! Check out our page at https://www.crm-guru.net or feel free to email me at stevenperrotto@gmail.com 

• Damon Pistulka
    Damon Pistulka Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited November 2020 #4

@Matthew Negron I sent you a connection request on LinkedIn.  You can view my profile and check out our company page/videos.  or visit our site www.exityyourway.us  Damon

We can show them how to take the digital personal.  We are helping people do it every day.

• Reid Stewart
    Reid Stewart Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2020 #5

Hey Matthew, I have done that quite successfully with very large (1000,s) sales organizations, working out of remote places like Alaska, and have been doing it for over 20 years. I have a big project I am working on right now. (currently building another sales organization), but I could rock a 1 or 2 day seminar for your sales team, as a side project. Would be a lot of fun. A little bit about my background. www.brettrademacher.com. Just reach out to me if you want to do a zoom meeting and we can chat about it. Cheers, Brett

• John Common
    John Common Member Posts: 3
    edited September 2020 #6

Hey if you need help reach out to me. Unlike these other guys who make a living from selling you how to sell virtually on a CRM I actually build a company to do it. I'll even do it for free. I just want to give back. My name is John Common go ahead and Google me. My brand name is Jack Rainmaker. www.jackrainmaker.com www.therealjohncommon.com. As you more than likely no sales about accountability, standardization and processes. It's easy to sell face-to-face in person, way more difficult over the phone and even over zoom. It's about having the right processes, checks and balances. And using automated systems to hold people accountable for their performance.