Is there a way to activities automatically added based on sent emails being opened or not opened?

Options
Brandon Wood_1990
Brandon Wood_1990 Member Posts: 52
First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
edited April 24 in Workflow Automation #1

OK, due to the fact that I am not sure where the best place to post regarding Pipedrive, I am going to post this in this group and on Pipedrive's community.

Is there a way to have an activity automatically added based on an email being opened or not being opened? For example, if an email is not opened (at the length of time I set) I would like PD to notify me and possibly create a new activity to email them again. Is this possible within Pipedrive or an app? This is the type of automation I am looking for.

Comments

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 845
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited November 2021 #2
    Options

Currently, Pipedrive does not have the ability to create an activity out of an opened email.

You can see if the user opened the email through the insights sidebar, but your not able to create an activity for it.

You can potentially use MixMax [a third party tool] to achieve what your looking for. 

• Shobhit Gaur
    Shobhit Gaur Member Posts: 127
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary Integration Partner
    edited August 2020 #3
    Options

@Brandon Wood you can execute this use-case using outplay

Try it out for free - 

https://marketplace.pipedrive.com/app/outplay/6d1d318eb8e17b9f

• Praveen Kumar
    Praveen Kumar Member Posts: 24
    First Comment
    edited August 2020 #4
    Options

Hey @Brandon Wood
    This workflow is something Klenty provides with Pipedrive.

What can you do :
    You're sending out an email - and you'd like to track your email opens or clicks or replies. 

And based on the email engagement you'd like to set activities, tasks, calls or follow - ups.

So Klenty is a tool that can perfectly work this out for you with seamlessly, two-way sync between Pipedrive.

So this means all your email engagements  tracked in Klenty and can be synced back to Pipedrive automatically.
    You can set automated follow-ups, calls or tasks to reach prospects that have not opened or replied to your email . You can also perform A/B test with real-time live-feed & analytics 

This automation can be done in Pipedrive without you having to step out of your CRM.

Do head here  to know more : https://marketplace.pipedrive.com/app/klenty/4ea6d81e4599a462
    There's also a 14- day free trial that helped me a lot. Check it ou

This discussion has been closed.