See your Deal Detail without leaving the Deal List

Almonzer Eskandar
Almonzer Eskandar Pipedrive Team Posts: 100 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Maybe even navigation between different deals according to the deal list you have selected. If this is something interesting to you, let us know, and you can be part of testing our proof of concept that allows you to do all that and a bit more! 

Comments

• Anish Patel
    Anish Patel Member Posts: 22
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #2

I would be interested in testing this!

• Christian Ayala
    Christian Ayala Member Posts: 62
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #3

Yes! Would love to be a part of this.  Sometimes you need small details like a phone number or email and don't want to open the deal.

• Almonzer Eskandar
    edited August 2020 #4

I would be interested in testing this!

Can you kindly share your email with me :) 

• Almonzer Eskandar
    edited August 2020 #5

Yes! Would love to be a part of this.  Sometimes you need small details like a phone number or email and don't want to open the deal.

Can you kindly share your email with me :) 

You can share it with our customer support and they can forward it to me in case you did not want to share it publicly 

• Christian Ayala
    edited August 2020 #6

christian@findkapital.com

• Almonzer Eskandar
    edited August 2020 #7

Sent you an email yesterday :) 
    Looking forward to hearing from you!

• Christian Ayala
    edited August 2020 #8

Hi @Almonzer I received your email and tried to book a time but your availability is in the middle of the night for me.  I'm in the U.S.

• Almonzer Eskandar
    edited August 2020 #9

Maybe you can share with me your availability and I will do my best to find a suitable time for us

• Christian Ayala
    edited August 2020 #10

I am available from 7AM to 5PM PST.  I'm located in Los Angeles, California.

• Almonzer Eskandar
    edited August 2020 #11

@Christian Ayala  here is a glimpse of the idea we are working on, take a look and let me know what you think :) 

• Christian Ayala
    edited August 2020 #12

This is awesome!  In list view, sometimes you want to be able to see the pipeline and make quick, simple updates, or view a piece of info while discussing the entire pipeline.  Question, are the up and down arrows there because you cannot scroll in the flyout?

• Almonzer Eskandar
    edited August 2020 #13

They are so you can move between Deals without closing the side panel as you see me doing above. 

Happy that this is something of interest for you!