WORKING AT HOME PRECAUTIONS
Many people are adjusting the way they live...
Here are some things you need to be cautious of:
- THIS IS NOT A HOLIDAY!
- This is a crisis and we need to adjust accordingly.
- Do not fall into weekend or holiday mode, as it might make it harder for you to get out of this when the time comes.
- We do not know how long we will be cooped up indoors, hence it is important to make a THRIVING routine, below you will see some tips to keep you at the most optimal mental, physical and emotional level.
Many people may feel:
- Anxiety and overwhelm
- or any myriad or a combination of these emotions.
That is ok, this our minds helping us cope. It is important that we set up a daily routine for our wellbeing.
Let’s call it our THRIVE COVID-19 LOCKDOWN ROUTINE :
Stick To Your Routine - Follow Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Sleep And Get Up As You Usually Do
- Get Dressed And Ready For Your Day As Usual (Do Your Hair, Makeup, etc..)
- Exercise As Usual (Modified to Home Workouts) This is very important as we will now be more sedentary
- Connect Virtually (now more than ever we need human connection) - Video calls are highly recommended
- Take Up A Hobby - do something to educate yourself and upskill. The new world will need this.
- Use Mindfulness Apps
- Express Your Feelings To Others - Check with others on how they are feeling. Support others and contribute to the world.
- Journal Your Feelings And Let The Worries Out!
Lastly Remember That Family, Laughing, Connecting And Being Human has not been Cancelled!
If you need any support please reach out! I am here for anyone needing help!
Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,055edited April 2022 #2
Such an inspiring post @🔥Wassim Dabboussi🔥 thank you for sharing this with our community and if you have more useful tips, blogs, podcast or any content on the topic feel free to share, it's needed now more than ever.0
Diogo Bronze Posts: 2edited April 2022 #3
Hey @🔥Wassim Dabboussi🔥 great post!
Here is our interview from yesterday, it can also help people understand how you could help their companies thrive during this #lockdown0