Track Leads activity in Insights

Nirmal Gyanwali
Nirmal Gyanwali Member Posts: 26
First Comment

Is there a way to track the activity you do on Leads in Insights?

For example, how many leads were qualified and converted to deals and how many were unqualified and archived?

Without that data, it's hard to get a clear picture of the sales cycle.

1 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited September 2020 #2

Hi @Nirmal  G. 

It's not possible right now, but it's in the plans. There's no ETA for it now, but we're keen on giving better lead insights over time.

• Doug Nestor
    Doug Nestor Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited October 2021 #3

Agree with recommendation for this feature. The concept of a 'lead' is a bit pointless to me without being able to have management information on how many leads we are creating, whether there are overdue activities, and how many we are turning into deals

• Chris Stanley_10706
    Chris Stanley_10706 Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2021 #4

THis will be critical to understanding the effectiveness of leads, lead gen processes and sources and one of the main reasons why we can't use Leads inbox right now. Also critical is the ability to export those leads out so that we can run the insights off-platform while we wait for the features to be available.  

• Mike van der Valk
    edited September 2020 #5

Hi @Doug Nestor @Chris Stanley 

It's in the plans to add insights for the leads section. No ETA unfortunately but it will be done!

• Francisco Duwe
    Francisco Duwe Member Posts: 18
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #6

@Mike van der Valk Any news about this? 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited November 2020 #7

@Mike van der Valk Any news about this? 

Hi @Francisco Duwe no other update at the moment that I give above unfortunately. It's in the plans to add insights for the leads section. No ETA unfortunately but it will be done!

• ENPICOM Sales
    ENPICOM Sales Member Posts: 5
    edited October 2021 #8

Any progress on this so far?

• Daan Gheysens
    Daan Gheysens Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #9

Hi - any progress on this item? Seems weird to me that basic stats are not available, there must be a database of leads ready to be queried. Without the conversion rate from MQL to SQL, it's not possible to calculate our marketing effectiveness.

• Mike van der Valk
    edited January 2021 #10

Hi - any progress on this item? Seems weird to me that basic stats are not available, there must be a database of leads ready to be queried. Without the conversion rate from MQL to SQL, it's not possible to calculate our marketing effectiveness.

Hi @Daan Gheysens the reason its missing right now is purely time. Both leads and insights are fairly new features of Pipedrive. We plan to properly connect them for sure. Our team has this in the plans as well as many other updates to leads and insights, but it's not live yet unfortunately :( 

• Indie Campers
    Indie Campers Member Posts: 4
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #11

Any news on this topic? 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited June 2021 #12

Any news on this topic? 

Hi @Indie Campers it's currently roughly planned for this summer. Things might change but it's in the pipeline :) 

• Jordan_37296
    Jordan_37296 Member Posts: 2
    First Anniversary
    edited October 2021 #13

Any more updates? 

• Lorenzo Buzio
    Lorenzo Buzio Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited October 2021 #14

Any news on this topic? 

Hi Mike, do you have any news regarding leads performance tracking?

• Mike van der Valk
    edited August 2021 #15

Any news on this topic? 

Hi @Lorenzo Buzio it's on our roadmap but no ETA unfortunately at the moment.

• Jean-Francois Plante
    Jean-Francois Plante Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2021 #16

Any updates?

• Jeff Farrick
    Jeff Farrick Member Posts: 54
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited December 2021 #17

Hello, as someone whose job success depends on conversion rates, number of deals rotting, etc... 

leads insights need to be pushed higher in PipeDrive's priority queue. I don't see how the community can consider this tool to be "released" or "out of beta" if it doesn't work with some of PipeDrive's core components like workflow automations and insights.

I am super interested in the new Project Management beta, but if I had a choice I would rather Insights be compatible with leads/workflows first.

• Francine Soto
    Francine Soto Member Posts: 6
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited November 2021 #18

Any news on this topic? 

Has there been any update on when we can expect Pipedrive to add insights for the leads section?  Several of us are very interested in this...  Thanks!

• Michael Turquette
    Michael Turquette Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #19

Is there a beta program or early access that includes Insights for Leads? I'd like to pilot this asap.

• Jeff Farrick
    edited January 2022 #20

Is there a beta program or early access that includes Insights for Leads? I'd like to pilot this asap.

There is not, I have been looking for Leads insights for a long time.

• Evaldas Taroza
    Evaldas Taroza Member Posts: 6
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #21

Yeah, this Lead vs Deal story is the same since ages. Whenever I start to consider using leads after deeper analysis I end up not using it in my projects. 

• Jeff Farrick
    edited January 2022 #22

Yeah, this Lead vs Deal story is the same since ages. Whenever I start to consider using leads after deeper analysis I end up not using it in my projects. 

I have tried, unsuccessfully, three times now to launch a leads initiative. 

Our company has since switched from a direct sales approach, to working with resellers, partners, suppliers, etc. and now I really don't know what to use leads for, if anything.

• Felipe_65885
    Felipe_65885 Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2022 #23

I just started using Pipedrive, and I love the concept of leads and the leads inbox, but I also need to track the conversion from:

1. Added Leads -> Leads answered back to me (or picked up the phone)
    2. Leads answered back to me (or picked up the phone) -> Qualified leads

"Qualified" does not mean I have an opportunity: it means they are my target audience and are willing to talk. In my sales process, an opportunity is when there is real money on the table or the customer has an open buying window. 

Any thoughts on how I can have those Leads conversation rates? 

• Martin Pecha_2338
    Martin Pecha_2338 Member Posts: 146
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Likes First Comment

Hi,

Is there any progress in tracking leads in insights? It would be super helpful as now I am fairly blind about how many activities are split between leads and deals.

Martin

• Sami People Vox
    Sami People Vox Member Posts: 12
    First Comment Photogenic Name Dropper

Same here pipedrive...