Create a filter with duplicate offers and / or contacts

Options
Thomas Rouer
Thomas Rouer Member Posts: 4
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

It would let me create automatically merge double offers (like when someone leaves his contact on our webiste but already figures in our database, for example)

Tagged:

Comments

• Martin Boonzaayer
    Martin Boonzaayer Member Posts: 49
    First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2020 #2
    Options

In my opinion, this is best solved through automation. We have our automation automatically search for any duplicate phone numbers or addresses or email addresses every time a new contact is added.

• Thomas Rouer
    edited February 2022 #3
    Options

That's what I am trying to do but I have been told by the assistance chat that this wasn't possible. How do you do that ? Thank you very much !!!

• Martin Boonzaayer
    First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2020 #4
    Options

That's what I am trying to do but I have been told by the assistance chat that this wasn't possible. How do you do that ? Thank you very much !!!

Hi Thomas, you can't do it with the automation in Pipedrive. I use Integromat to run our automations. Very powerful - but does require a learning curve. But in my opinion a "clean" CRM without duplicates and the confusion those create is very important and worth the investment. There are a number of automation providers out there in the Integromat community that can help you with this. My personal opinion is I would not recommend using Zapier - integromat is more capable and you'll be able to build a lot more on it!

• Thomas Rouer
    edited February 2022 #5
    Options

Oh great ! Thank you very much for the kind advices ! You beat the pipedrive customer support ;) !!!
    I'll have a look and switch from zapier to Integromat, maybe better than switching frome pipedrive to salesforce !!

• Martin Boonzaayer
    First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2020 #6
    Options

Oh great ! Thank you very much for the kind advices ! You beat the pipedrive customer support ;) !!!
    I'll have a look and switch from zapier to Integromat, maybe better than switching frome pipedrive to salesforce !!

For sure!