What makes selling in South Korea unique? Use this channel to connect and speak Korean if you prefer

Options
Inês Batata
Inês Batata Posts: 2,066 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
edited July 2022 in Business Talk #1

Hi all,

We're slowly but surely growing our country-specific channels. Please use this channel to connect with local people who work in sales and use Pipedrive.

Discuss questions, tips & tricks and above all feel free to speak Korean!  

Would you like to be an admin of this group? 

Reply to this post letting us know. Your responsibilities are to update the description of this group to your liking, introduce yourself as the South Korea community leader and spread the word amongst other South Korea Pipedrive users you're aware of to start joining. 🇰🇷

Enjoy the community!

Comments

• Ted Youn
    Ted Youn Member Posts: 116
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hi, Inês. This is Ted from Hashsnap.

I'd like to be an admin of this group. Let me know in case you need more information about me. Thanks!

• Inês Batata
    edited August 2020 #3
    Options
    Ted Youn said:

I'd like to be an admin of this group. Let me know in case you need more information about me. Thanks!

Hi @Ted Youn , thank you for your interest!

You're already listed as leader of this channel (check the description box at the very top) but I believe it's with a second user account: @Ted (Youngtae) Youn . Could it be you accidentally created two separate user accounts for yourself?

I can try to find out if we can merge them. Would you like that?

• Ted Youn
    Ted Youn Member Posts: 116
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment
    edited August 2020 #4
    Options
    Ted Youn said:

Yes, I accidentally have two accounts because our company has a secondary email. It'll be best if you can merge two accounts to ytyoun@hashsnap.net.

Thanks, @Inês Batata.

• Inês Batata
    edited August 2020 #5
    Options
    Ted Youn said:

@Ted Youn I checked and unfortunately it's not possible to merge user accounts. 😔 I'll make you channel leader with the account associated with the email address ytyoun@hashsnap.net. you mentioned above.

Would you like me to deactivate you other user account or do you want to keep it? It's also the one that's classified as Community Driver - I can change that badge to the ytyoun@hashsnap.net .