Pipedrive does not synchronize with my Outlook account

Options
Martin Eisen
Martin Eisen Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hi all!

I have problems to get my Outlook mail account synchronized with Pipedrive (via Google Chrome)  current versions. I followed your knowledge base, disconnected and re-connected my Outlook account, checked the configuration, but the problem still remains.

After re-connection, a test mail is generated and appears both in Pipedrive and Outlook. Any e-mail which is sent (from Pipedrive) neither appears in Pipedrive ("sent" box) nor in Outlook. Any e-mail which is sent to me appears in both Pipedrive and Outlook.

How do I solve the problem?

If it matters: my Outlook account is a POP3 one.

Best regards!

Martin

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited August 2020 #2
    Options

Hi @Martin Eisen

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble setting up your email sync. The fact that it's POP3 is definitely relevant, as our email sync only supports IMAP at the moment. See this tutorial for more: How can I set up the Email Sync?

If the tutorial still leaves you with some questions, please reach out to our Support team and they can will you further. 🚀

• Felicia Hommel
    Felicia Hommel Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #3
    Options

I have the same problem, but am using IMAP. Please help, I cannot follow-up on any email communication and this is extremely frustrating!

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited August 2020 #4
    Options

I have the same problem, but am using IMAP. Please help, I cannot follow-up on any email communication and this is extremely frustrating!

I'm sorry to hear about that @Felicia Hommel . For troubleshooting the most adequate and quickest channel of communication is our Support team. Please reach out to them and they will help you: How can I contact Pipedrive Support?