Caller Quality Issues

Options
Product Operations
Product Operations Member Posts: 4
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

Hi - We seem to be having a lot of issues with the quality through caller - A lot of dropped calls, or spotty calls, we have tried to resolve this many times with support. Is anyone else seeing this?

Tagged:

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hi @Product Operations , we're sorry to hear you're experiencing these issues.

I've checked internally and can see my colleague Jodie from Support is assisting you and has escalated your case to our Support Engineers, who are investigating. Jodie is your best and fastest point of contact, as she'll let you know as soon as our engineers have news.

We appreciate your input and thank you for your patience!

• Product Operations
    Product Operations Member Posts: 4
    edited August 2020 #3
    Options

Thanks Inês - Jodie has been really helpful - I was posting in here primarily to see if anyone else is experiencing the same thing in their org. Maybe they have some solutions.

Appreciate it though! 

• Ray van Gilst
    Ray van Gilst Member Posts: 6
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #4
    Options

Yes, I am also experiencing quality issues. I have two different accounts (customers) for whicjh I use Caller and both cannoot be used at the moment due to bad quality (since this week  Hopefully this gets fixed soon otherwise will have to look for somethjing else

• Ray van Gilst
    First Comment
    edited February 2021 #5
    Options

Hi @Product Operations , we're sorry to hear you're experiencing these issues.

I've checked internally and can see my colleague Jodie from Support is assisting you and has escalated your case to our Support Engineers, who are investigating. Jodie is your best and fastest point of contact, as she'll let you know as soon as our engineers have news.

We appreciate your input and thank you for your patience!

Hi Ines, can you provide some assistence here to solve our quality issues with Caller? I have two people using it: one for my own accuont and one for a customer (another account that I manage). Both cannot use Caller at the moment due to bad quality

• Vladimir Dubakin
    Vladimir Dubakin Posts: 60
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited February 2021 #6
    Options

Yes, I am also experiencing quality issues. I have two different accounts (customers) for whicjh I use Caller and both cannoot be used at the moment due to bad quality (since this week  Hopefully this gets fixed soon otherwise will have to look for somethjing else

Hey!

I am so sorry to hear that, Ray!

Do you think you can be kind and reach out to our support@pipedrive.com or via in-app chat to address that call quality issue in Caller?

Thank you very much in advance,

Kind regards,

Vladimir

• Ray van Gilst
    First Comment
    edited March 2021 #7
    Options

Hi Vladimir<

Thank you for your respons. We've done that: at their request we provided 3 calls as an example of the bad quality but the issue has not been solved. 

In actual fact, we tried another phone solution (Justcall) that also uses Twillio and got the same quality issues. Skype works good, no quality issues, however, the integration is very limited. 

• Philippe_80530
    Philippe_80530 Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2022 #8
    Options

Well yes we have the same issues. Often customers can not hear properly what I am saying and ask me to repeat one or twice every thing I say.