SDR Phone Calls / Email Automation?

Ryan Stomel
Ryan Stomel Member Posts: 3
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

Hi Everyone,

I'm currently using Apollo.io for email marketing and helping facilitate SDR phone calls; however, their pricing for the phone is VERY expensive and their data is really bad.  We're going to transition to using Zoominfo or SalesIntel for data but I need a better way to set up email / phone tasks that are more automated.  

What I like about Apollo is the easy ability to see email statistics and phone statistics in one platform.  Would love to learn how others are having their SDRs handle email / phone follow-up in a very fast way.  I'm talking about automating the dialing so no need to click-to-call and then automating follow-up wherever necessary.

Can anyone please share some insights into how you integrate Pipedrive into this with your SDRs?  Would LOVE to learn how others are successful here rather than trying to re-invent the wheel by needing something like a Salesloft or Outreach.

Thank you!!

Comments

• Francisco Duwe
    Francisco Duwe Member Posts: 18
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #2

I use Zapier and Automate.io to automate my sales process and create activities 

• Ryan Stomel
    edited August 2020 #3

I use Zapier and Automate.io to automate my sales process and create activities 

I don't want to create activities -- I want to actual enable phone calls, etc

• Marcelo Silva
    Marcelo Silva Member Posts: 246
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic Premier Solution Provider
    edited September 2020 #4

Eu gosto do Apollo também.

Eu uso uma solução de Voip para saber da assertividade de ligações, tenho um funil somente para SDR e consigo controlar bem pelos insights, sobre automações de e-mails eu gosto do Lemlist, pois posso levar determinado lead para uma cadencia especifica. 

• Shobhit Gaur
    Shobhit Gaur Member Posts: 127
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary Integration Partner
    edited February 2022 #5

@Ryan Stomel I can tell you the tools and process used by Outplay’s sales team.

We use LeadIQ + SalesIntel for leads and use our own tool for running outreach sequences that includes email, calling, voice mails, and Linkedin.

The emails are personalized and the followup emails are automated. Tasks are created for calls, and they make the calls from Outplay itself (calls are powered by Twilio). They have a bunch of voicemails recorded inside the tool case their calls do not connect.

Our sales manager then sees the email stats (open, click, reply rates), call outcomes (positive, negative) for every sdr in a report inside outplay. All this data is also sent back to Pipedrive and is displayed for every prospect in their app panels. 

P.S: Currently Outplay is the only multi-channel outreach platform that does native bi-directional integration with Pipedrive - https://marketplace.pipedrive.com/app/outplay/6d1d318eb8e17b9f

• Ryan Stomel
    edited August 2020 #6

We use LeadIQ + SalesIntel for leads and use our own tool for running outreach sequences that includes email, calling, voice mails, and Linkedin.

The emails are personalized and the followup emails are automated. Tasks are created for calls, and they make the calls from Outplay itself (calls are powered by Twilio). They have a bunch of voicemails recorded inside the tool case their calls do not connect.

Our sales manager then sees the email stats (open, click, reply rates), call outcomes (positive, negative) for every sdr in a report inside outplay. All this data is also sent back to Pipedrive and is displayed for every prospect in their app panels. 

P.S: Currently Outplay is the only multi-channel outreach platform that does native bi-directional integration with Pipedrive - https://marketplace.pipedrive.com/app/outplay/6d1d318eb8e17b9f

YES!  This is what I was looking for.  I'm booking a meeting now -- would love to connect!

• Shobhit Gaur
    Shobhit Gaur Member Posts: 127
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary Integration Partner
    edited August 2020 #7

Great to read that, @Ryan Stomel! You are going to have an awesome meeting :)

• Rodrigo Rojas
    Rodrigo Rojas Member Posts: 56
    5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment

Look not further and use https://clodura.ai/ instead of Apollo. All resolved!