The community will undergo scheduled maintenance to implement a vital security update on March 21, between 3pm and 8pm GMT (11am to 4pm EDT). Expect minimal disruption, with possible intermittent performance issues during this update.

What is the best integration with Pipedrive to generate a Quote and eSignature ?

Alexis_385
Alexis_385 Member Posts: 45
First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment Photogenic
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

Hello Everyone 👋

I hope you're fine. 

Just a little question, what would you recomand between PANDA DOC and GetAccept if you need to integrate quote and Esignature with your deals ? 

If you know another good solution, which one would it be ? 

Have a great day !  

Stay safe, stay home ;)

Alexis

Comments

• David Lorbiecke_3
    David Lorbiecke_3 Posts: 190
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    edited February 2022 #2

Honestly, the 2 you've mentioned, PandaDoc and GetAccept, are both the 2 I would also recommend, but maybe some others have some great ones they use.

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 848
    5 Likes Premier Solution Provider First Anniversary First Answer
    edited February 2022 #3

PandaDoc is the easiest to use and has a really nice integration with Pipedrive.

• Alexis_385
    edited May 2021 #4

Honestly, the 2 you've mentioned, PandaDoc and GetAccept, are both the 2 I would also recommend, but maybe some others have some great ones they use.

thx David

• Alexis_385
    edited May 2021 #5

PandaDoc is the easiest to use and has a really nice integration with Pipedrive.

Thx Boris

• Jøran Nohr_44623
    Jøran Nohr_44623 Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2021 #6

I find panda problematic if you want to download to pdf and have a nice page split. If you need pricing tables then I don’t think getaccept do that?