Mailigen going to be incorporated in Pipedrive or a separated app?

Options
Rodrigo Rojas
Rodrigo Rojas Member Posts: 57
5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Is Mailigen going to be incorporated in Pipedrive or will live separately? When supposingly is going to have a first release, since the pandemic has gotten delayed for the initial time indicated in July?

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited January 2021 #2
    Options

@Gints Branks do you potentially have any answers for @Rodrigo Rojas here? :) 

• Scott Krause
    Scott Krause Member Posts: 9
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #3
    Options

Can we get an update on the status of Mailigen working with and inside of Pipedrive?  If it is not going to work within Pipedrive then I see no reason to switch from MailChimp.  

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited January 2021 #4
    Options

Can we get an update on the status of Mailigen working with and inside of Pipedrive?  If it is not going to work within Pipedrive then I see no reason to switch from MailChimp.  

Hi @Scott Krause I'll check in with our team here on this question and get back to you as soon as I have an answer!

• Janis Rozenblats
    Janis Rozenblats Posts: 169 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited March 2021 #5
    Options

@Scott Krause not sure if you've seen the current Mailigen and Pipedrive integration: https://support.mailigen.com/mailigen-pipedrive

It's there to provide needed functionality to do all your email marketing. 

I can tell you that Mailigen will remain a separate app, but we will be rolling out a native Pipedrive email marketing functionality quite soon. 

• Scott Krause
    Scott Krause Member Posts: 9
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited January 2021 #6
    Options

Thank you!

• Janis Rozenblats
    Janis Rozenblats Posts: 169 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited January 2022 #7
    Options

Mailigen is closing down

These past 12 years have been an amazing ride, for which I’m incredibly grateful. I started Mailigen with a vision to offer streamlined, no-fuss marketing automation software to businesses that increasingly relied on communication to reach new audiences.

Following our merger of Mailigen with Pipedrive, established thanks to a shared vision, we started working on a native email marketing solution, Campaigns by Pipedrive. Our goal is to bring sales and marketing teams together under one roof for aligned business communication and improved revenue potential.

It is now time for our team to focus on this new solution, which we believe our customers will find incredibly helpful.

You can sign up for the Campaigns waitlist here. 

As Campaigns is sharing the same data that you already have in Pipedrive, there is no need for syncing and the platform will be much easier to use going forward.