Calling all sales leaders who use Pipedrive as a Customer Success tool

Options
Brandon Barron
Brandon Barron Member Posts: 3
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Our deal sizes range from $3000 per year to $250,000 per year. 

Need a centralized place for:

1. Deal management
  2. Invoicing
  3. Tracking Renewal and Upsell Dates
  4. Tracking requirements for upsell
  5. Tracking Account Health

Is anyone else doing this ? I know you're out there :)

Thank you

Brandon Barron

Verifiable, Inc (verifiable.com)

brandon.barron@verifiable.com

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

@Bernd Auer @Amit Sarda @Marco Govoni @Boris Tsibelman do you work with many people in that industry and do you have experience with what @Brandon Barron is asking?

• Mike van der Valk
    edited February 2022 #3
    Options

@Customer Success @Customer Success potentially you can help answer here? 🙂

• Bernd Auer
    Bernd Auer Member Posts: 345
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited September 2020 #4
    Options

@Bernd Auer @Amit Sarda @Marco Govoni @Boris Tsibelman do you work with many people in that industry and do you have experience with what @Brandon Barron is asking?

@Mike van der Valk  Sure, I have some customers with exactly these requirements.

But I recommend talking to somebody from the US because @Brandon Barron  wants to include  invoicing and this is a very regional topic. @Boris Tsibelman  is certainly the man... I'll inform him via Slack.

• Brandon Barron
    edited October 2021 #5
    Options

Thanks Mike & Bernd! Adding a screen shot below. 

What I did was set up a new pipeline called customer success and then set these stages. Also created a flow that when a deal goes into closed-won it moves from the actual pipeline to this view.

Would love to hear best practices from others with similar use cases as we're likely going to be 10xing our customer base over the next month and need something that scales.

Thanks!

• Mike van der Valk
    edited September 2020 #6
    Options

This looks like a great approach @Brandon Barron to set up a separate Pipeline for this. Just one thing to note is that deals moved to another pipeline don't show up in the statistics of the original pipeline anymore.

Perhaps you can make the workflow duplicate the won deal and move that one over to the new pipeline setting that status as open. This way you keep the original track record and stats of the won deal and you can use the duplicated one to follow the rest of the process.

• Bernd Auer
    Bernd Auer Member Posts: 345
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #7
    Options

@Mike van der Valk @Brandon Barron :  Yes, Duplicate won deals in the Salespipeline in order to keep the statistics correct and move the new deals to your customer success-Pipeline automatically (=> rename them! Something like "orgName - CS" in order to recognize them when searching). These are 2 workflows!

And I would use the labels for flagging them as "happy" or "unhappy", not a stage.

• Brandon Barron
    edited September 2020 #8
    Options

@Mike van der Valk @Brandon Barron :  Yes, Duplicate won deals in the Salespipeline in order to keep the statistics correct and move the new deals to your customer success-Pipeline automatically (=> rename them! Something like "orgName - CS" in order to recognize them when searching). These are 2 workflows!

And I would use the labels for flagging them as "happy" or "unhappy", not a stage.

@Mike Williams @Bernd Auer really helpful. 

Other examples of stages (since i am moving account happiness to a tag) I'm thinking of are:

- SMB / Corporate / Enterprise

- Verticals (Retail, Manufacturing, Distribution, etc ... )

Any other thoughts here ?

• Kirill Grebtsov
    Kirill Grebtsov Member Posts: 59
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #9
    Options

@Brandon Barron I am a bit late with the reply, but since you mentioned your use case I would like to invite you to share your thoughts on renewal deals since it's one of the items on my table right now. 

We have a small prototype that we're using to test our idea around renewals/success. If you are interested to provide early input,  you can signup for a short call here

• Gino_52052
    Gino_52052 Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2021 #10
    Options

@Brandon Barron I am a bit late with the reply, but since you mentioned your use case I would like to invite you to share your thoughts on renewal deals since it's one of the items on my table right now. 

We have a small prototype that we're using to test our idea around renewals/success. If you are interested to provide early input,  you can signup for a short call here

Hi @Kirill Grebtsov ,

Have you gotten any further with your prototype?

/Gino

• Anders Tiltnes
    Anders Tiltnes Member Posts: 2
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options

Hi PD:) How can Pipedrive Projects be used for Customer Success ?

We are trying to get as much of our business-process into Pipedrive, so gratefull for any tips around CS!

All the best,

Anders

• Rafael Merchan
    Options

Hello @Anders Tiltnes

Here speaking Rafael from Pipedrive team 😁

First of all, we recommend you to use organisations to have all of your companies tracked in Pipedrive. There you can add all the information, and that way you can check all the progress and information of the companies that you are working with, the activities and the communications. After this, it would be very useful to use projects to track all the meetings that you have with the client as a project (you can add all the topics to speak and all the follow up process and so on in the tasks and activities linked to the project). Also, you can track there all the open cases with the customer, the demos, etc. It is very interesting also having all the implementations, the upsells and the cases at risk there.

Have in mind that the report feature by now doesn't allow you to create reports, so if you would like to have reports about the cases in insight, it would be better for you to use the deals.

Have a nice day!