Automation When deals created has stopped working?

Fiona Ashford
Fiona Ashford Member Posts: 8
Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
edited July 2022 in Workflow Automation #1

Hi, 

We have various automation set up for when deals begin (eg Rename it when it's first created, add a whole heap of tasks when it's moved to a certain stage, send email when at another stage etc)

This has stopped working and I can't figure out why? (they're still active on our automations page and nothing has been changed).

Please help. 

Big thanks, Fi

Comments

• Tups Robati
    Tups Robati Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    edited September 2020 #2

I've run in to the exact same thing. A whole lot of my automations have just stopped completely for no apparent reason

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2022 #3

Hi @Fiona Ashford and @Tups Robati so sorry, there was a short incident where indeed some automations weren't triggered. Since this community is focussed on peer-to-peer help and not as a support channel we're just seeing your post now.

Have you already had contact with our support team? They can tell you in more detail what happened and also a next time chatting with them would be the quickest help. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Fiona Ashford
    Fiona Ashford Member Posts: 8
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2021 #4

Hi @Fiona Ashford and @Tups Robati so sorry, there was a short incident where indeed some automations weren't triggered. Since this community is focussed on peer-to-peer help and not as a support channel we're just seeing your post now.

Have you already had contact with our support team? They can tell you in more detail what happened and also a next time chatting with them would be the quickest help. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks Mike. 

• Josh Day
    Josh Day Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2021 #5

Yeh same as me and Pipedrive couldn’t give 2 monkeys. Paying £99 a month and no support what so ever! My automations are active but not working

• Josh Day
    Josh Day Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2021 #6

No point contacting support they don’t care!