Product category

Options
Roland Schare
Roland Schare Member Posts: 6
First Comment
edited July 2022 in Business Talk #1

Hi everyone,

How do I ad product categories? Can' find anything on Q&A...

Thanks

Roland

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited September 2020 #2
    Options

Hi @Roland Schare 

Unfortunately there's no standard product category option. However, you could create a custom field under your products called category and use a single- or multiple option type field there. You can then later also filter on this.

• Roland Schare
    Roland Schare Member Posts: 6
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #3
    Options

Thank you Mike! Now, the next one: We have entered a certain set of products and used them in the deals. How can I report, which products were used with what qty and volume in the deals. Target is to export the pipeline deal based with products, so I can ad margins and come to a gross margin that comes out of my pipeline...

Thanks 

Roland

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited September 2020 #4
    Options

Thank you Mike! Now, the next one: We have entered a certain set of products and used them in the deals. How can I report, which products were used with what qty and volume in the deals. Target is to export the pipeline deal based with products, so I can ad margins and come to a gross margin that comes out of my pipeline...

Thanks 

Roland

Hi @Roland Schare we're currently working on product reporting: https://community.pipedrive.com/post/planned-insights-to-get-product-reporting-and-forecast-reporting-5f5a2cee5b570263d90eb756