Notifications of new lead assignment?

Options
Tim Dini_8326
Tim Dini_8326 Member Posts: 2

When I create a new lead and assign it to another team member, how can I have him receive a notification of the new lead?

He has all 3 notifications enabled @ Personal preferences > Notifications > Deal and contact update emails

• Updates about deals I follow
  • Updates about organizations I follow
  • Updates about people I follow 

How do we set up this notification?

Tagged:
1 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Evelina Mitro
    Evelina Mitro Posts: 25 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary Pipedrive Team
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hey Tim! 
    Unfortunately, this is not possible at the moment however we are looking at adding the option for leads assignment notifications this in the future :) 

Let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions. 

• Tim Dini_8326
    Tim Dini_8326 Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2020 #3
    Options

Hey Tim! 
    Unfortunately, this is not possible at the moment however we are looking at adding the option for leads assignment notifications this in the future :) 

Hi Evelina,

Thank you for your response. Notifications of lead assignments will be very beneficial to account managers.

Thanks again!

• Ali Hitch
    Ali Hitch Member Posts: 6
    edited February 2022 #4
    Options

Isn't that a bit crazy? We all know that time is of the utmost importance when it comes to contacting a new lead. The longer we wait to contact them, the chances of making a sale decrease dramatically.

Having instant notification of a new lead, whether it be email or push notification through the mobile app perhaps is surely a crucial feature?

• Tim Dini_14605
    Tim Dini_14605 Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2020 #5
    Options
    Ali Hitch said:

Isn't that a bit crazy? We all know that time is of the utmost importance when it comes to contacting a new lead. The longer we wait to contact them, the chances of making a sale decrease dramatically.

Having instant notification of a new lead, whether it be email or push notification through the mobile app perhaps is surely a crucial feature?

I agree completely and hope this feature is included soon.

• Bettina Brown
    Bettina Brown Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited July 2022 #6
    Options

Yes, I tried to do set up the same and it is urgently needed but not possible. I agree that it is very important, especially when you have various people working on the deals like SDR and then AE. Please let us know when this feature is going to be added. 

• Ewen Dusch
    Ewen Dusch Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2021 #7
    Options

Hey Tim! 

Looking forward to having this feature as this will simplify a lot of things for our company. Having to send emails to the salesperson when assigning a lead is very time-consuming. 

• Roxane Hankins
    Roxane Hankins Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2021 #8
    Options

Will they be adding the ability to view leads on the Pipedrive Mobile app as well?  Currently I can only view deals.

• Brian Kleijnjans
    Brian Kleijnjans Member Posts: 2
    First Anniversary
    edited March 2021 #9
    Options
    Ali Hitch said:

This is absolutely bananas.  How is this not a native feature?!?!?!

• Sarah Unger
    Sarah Unger Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2021 #10
    Options

Well that's crap

• Nina Leibrand
    Nina Leibrand Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2021 #11
    Options

Hey Tim! 

has this been resolved?

• Roxane Hankins
    Roxane Hankins Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2021 #12
    Options

Hey Tim! 

Not to my knowledge.

• Caleb Harris
    Caleb Harris Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2021 #13
    Options

@Evelina -- any followup here? Obviously, we're all chomping at the bit to use the Leads feature, but this is a giant miss in lead distribution. Hoping since it's been 8 months that there's been some movement... :) 

For everyone else, you CAN set up a workflow automation to send an email to the owner, but it's time consuming to set up because you have to set one up for each individual rep...

• Courtney Patel
    Courtney Patel Member Posts: 4
    edited July 2021 #14
    Options

Would love to see this functionality rolled out soon. This is pretty standard in other CRMs. Thanks Pipedrive team!

• Joanne Patterson
    Joanne Patterson Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2021 #15
    Options

Hey Tim! 

Any update to including lead notification?  

Pipedrive this is critical to a CRM system!!!  My users are not adapting the software for this reason. 

• Roman Křapka
    Roman Křapka Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2021 #16
    Options

Hi, I just got this task from my boss to activate the notifications when there are new lead imported and assigned to the owner. Any other relevant idea dear colleagues? in the meantime I am going to check whether there is not possibility to achieve such an effect with workflows or any other automation. I hope I will find something. In any case, please let me know if there is some update. Thanks

• KL
    KL Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Does anyone know if this has been added yet as a feature?

• Kreete K
    Kreete K Pipedrive Team Posts: 355 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    Options

Hi @KL

Unfortunately, this update has not been implemented yet and currently still notification comes for a Deal, Activity, and Project.

• Jake Kushner (JLK)
    Jake Kushner (JLK) Member Posts: 44
    First Answer 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Likes
    Options

Still crazy this basic function hasn't been implemented!!!

• cassiojs
    cassiojs Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

Any news about this feature? I'm in the 14-day trial period and I would like to know how I can be notified by the mobile app when a new Lead is assigned to me. Thanks.

• Remi Chenard
    Remi Chenard Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic First Comment
    Options

Hello all,

2 years ago, I did create an automation that send emails to new sales rep whenever ownership is transferred and I used a specific email address to pilot this. Main drawback is related to time to time email disconnections that create lack of reactivity from our team as I notice the disconnection with delays… (no notification on email disconnection either !)

Any clue to improve this process ?

Thank you

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,071 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    Options

Hi everyone, since this is a feature request it will be moved to the Ideas and Product Feedback category. That way other users can upvote and comment, and our product team will have visibility to it.