Leads: Automatic Activity Pop-Up doesn't save to that Lead

Options
Mark Peacock
Mark Peacock Member Posts: 1
edited July 2023 in Sales CRM #1

Within Leads, after populating and saving an Activity (against that specific Lead), another Activity box automatically pops-up, but after populating and saving it, it is not saved against that specific Lead. It is saved only against the contact person. This is not congruent.

Tagged:

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,072 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited September 2020 #2
    Options

Hi @Mark Peacock sorry to hear about this. I've been trying to reproduce this but I can not. Could you please see if it happens incognito as well or after clearing cache and cookies. If it still persists, could you maybe record a video or explain the exact steps to reproduce this so I can dive into it and get it fixed?

• Gideon Barker
    Gideon Barker Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #3
    Options

I have the same problem - when working on leads activity the auto activity window which pops up after I mark an activity done gets saved to the contact not the lead. Still have the same problem in an incognito window. 

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,072 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited November 2020 #4
    Options

I have the same problem - when working on leads activity the auto activity window which pops up after I mark an activity done gets saved to the contact not the lead. Still have the same problem in an incognito window. 

@Gideon Barker sorry to hear about that, this is unexpected behaviour. Could you record the behaviour and jump on a support chat with our team so we can help you resolve this?