Exporting email templates

Rather than copying and pasting email templates  one at a time,, it would be better to be able to export all for editing in word or google docs, where there are better editing tools and where reading a cadence for flow/continuity is easier.

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,387 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited September 2020 #2

Thanks for sharing @J. David Green what type of edits are you doing there? I can pass it on to our team as a suggestion to look into.

• Travis Waycott
    Travis Waycott Posts: 7
    edited February 24 #3

I also think this is a great idea as we have a number of email templates that are similar to each other and it would be easier to edit them in word.  I also just went to send an email template and the template box was empty.  Obviously a glitch as I closed and reopened and there they were, but it would be nice to have a backup of said templates......just in case.... :)

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,387 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited November 2021 #4

I also think this is a great idea as we have a number of email templates that are similar to each other and it would be easier to edit them in word.  I also just went to send an email template and the template box was empty.  Obviously a glitch as I closed and reopened and there they were, but it would be nice to have a backup of said templates......just in case.... :)

thanks for chiming in @Travis Waycott we'll always have backups you can request via support but anyways, I've passed on your suggestions to our team!

• Jessica Allen_12381
    edited May 26 #5

Is this possible yet?

• Xavier-Pierre Jego
    edited May 26 #6

Would be great to have an update on that functionality. 

Also, would be great to have a management functionality of the template such as dossiers!