Exporting email templates

Options
J. David Green
J. David Green Member Posts: 1

Rather than copying and pasting email templates  one at a time,, it would be better to be able to export all for editing in word or google docs, where there are better editing tools and where reading a cadence for flow/continuity is easier.

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited September 2020 #2
    Options

Thanks for sharing @J. David Green what type of edits are you doing there? I can pass it on to our team as a suggestion to look into.

• Travis Waycott
    Travis Waycott Member Posts: 6
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #3
    Options

I also think this is a great idea as we have a number of email templates that are similar to each other and it would be easier to edit them in word.  I also just went to send an email template and the template box was empty.  Obviously a glitch as I closed and reopened and there they were, but it would be nice to have a backup of said templates......just in case.... :)

• Mike van der Valk
    edited November 2021 #4
    Options

I also think this is a great idea as we have a number of email templates that are similar to each other and it would be easier to edit them in word.  I also just went to send an email template and the template box was empty.  Obviously a glitch as I closed and reopened and there they were, but it would be nice to have a backup of said templates......just in case.... :)

thanks for chiming in @Travis Waycott we'll always have backups you can request via support but anyways, I've passed on your suggestions to our team!

• Jessica Allen_12381
    Jessica Allen_12381 Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2022 #5
    Options

Is this possible yet?

• Xavier-Pierre Jego
    Xavier-Pierre Jego Member Posts: 3
    First Comment Photogenic
    edited May 2022 #6
    Options

Would be great to have an update on that functionality. 

Also, would be great to have a management functionality of the template such as dossiers! 

• Andgle
    Andgle Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

This is actually important, for back up purposes.

• iamted
    iamted Member Posts: 2
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Comment
    Options

Also would like this functionality. I'm finding that creating mulitple variations of a similar email template is very tedious using the manage templates function. It would be much faster and easier to edit email templates natively in Google Docs like you can with the Smart Docs feature.

• John Marsh_13033
    John Marsh_13033 Member Posts: 27
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
    Options

me too. any update on exporting all of our templates?

• iamted
    iamted Member Posts: 2
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Comment
    Options

@Mike van der Valk , is this a feature your team is considering adding? Would you mind sharing an update, please?

• Mike van der Valk
    Options

Hi @iamted

Currently we are not planning on adding this functionality in the near future as we are focusing on enabling better ways to organise the sales inbox and delivering the ability to sync multiple email accounts and having a shared inbox.

We do see the problem users have and why you want to export this information in the first place. I've passed it on to the team working on Emailing functionality and they said that towards the end of the year there will be more bandwidth to look into these areas but we can't make any promises if it will be prioritised over other requests that are coming in around the emailing area. Thanks for sharing!