Favorites shortcuts

Brad Krause_13404
Brad Krause_13404 Member Posts: 374
5 Up Votes First Comment
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Kinda thinking it would be nice for favorites shortcuts to show up across the top of the pipeline. 

5f62bd0ddc94227258f148d5_35845.png

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi @Brad Krause 

Thanks for sharing, just to get a better understanding what you mean and I can pass it on to our team. What shortcuts do you mean? To create data, or go to specific pages/features? What are for example your favourite ones?

• Brad Krause_13404
    Brad Krause_13404 Member Posts: 374
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited September 2020 #3

Hi @Brad Krause 

Thanks for sharing, just to get a better understanding what you mean and I can pass it on to our team. What shortcuts do you mean? To create data, or go to specific pages/features? What are for example your favourite ones?

I was referring to shortcuts for favorite filters. Or a limited number of favorite filters. 

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited September 2020 #4

Hi @Brad Krause 

Gotcha, thanks @Brad Krause  just a 100% double checking if you're aware that you can create your favourite filters as well in the filter drop down: