Email body content not visible.

Adam Baker
Adam Baker Member Posts: 7
First Anniversary Photogenic
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hi all, I can't seem to get onto the chat function, so thought I would try out the community, so don't let me down! ;-)  For some reason, emails that I can see in a linked deal are showing up with the basic details, but when I expand the screen to read the email, there is no content in the body.  I know that the content is there as it is in my Gmail.  Is anyone else having similar issues?  Is this just me or a Pipedrive problem?  Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited April 2022 #2

@Adam Baker I've reached out to our support team to try to contact you via chat and otherwise email on this. Sorry for the inconvenience and do let the community here know afterwards what the problem was please ;) 

• Luís Rosa
    Luís Rosa Pipedrive Team Posts: 2 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    Pipedrive Team
    edited February 2022 #3

Hi Adam!

Hope you are well, Luís here at Pipedrive Support Team :).

I would like to apologise for the inconvenience this is causing and I've reached you directly to see if we can sort this out! 

• Adam Baker
    edited March 2020 #4

Hi Adam!

I would like to apologise for the inconvenience this is causing and I've reached you directly to see if we can sort this out! 

Hi Luis, thanks for the fast reply! how are you reaching out to me?  Email, chat, etc?  I have not received any notifications.

• Luís Rosa
    Luís Rosa Pipedrive Team Posts: 2 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    Pipedrive Team
    edited March 2020 #5

Hi Adam!

Hi Adam,

I've sent a direct message through Pipedrive :D

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2022 #6

@Adam Baker I've heard from @Luís Guerreiro Rosa that all is sorted now. Glad all worked out and sorry for the inconvenience.

• Adam Baker
    edited March 2020 #7

@Adam Baker I've heard from @Luís Guerreiro Rosa that all is sorted now. Glad all worked out and sorry for the inconvenience.

All good Mike, not sure what the problem was, but Luis fixed it straight away without very little delay!  Love your work!