Can i use Pipedrive for recurring business?

Options
Bas Krommenhoek
Bas Krommenhoek Member Posts: 3
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

Hi all,

My organisation is working with Pipedrive for quite some time now and it is working great for sales. Really easy! However, we're an organization active in servicing and have multiple touchpoints per client per year after the deal is signed. How can we keep track of complaints, an extra order, an  accountmanagement vist, etc. ? So, more an CRM package actually. Should i work with an other App to integrate with Pipedrive? Or is there a function within Pipedrive I can use for that?

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hi @Bas Krommenhoek we have @Pedro Gallardo in our team who's exploring this area. Could you go a bit deeper into your use case. What are all the things you'd like to keep track of inside Pipedrive after a deal is closed?

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 845
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited February 2022 #3
    Options

Would you have multiple deals for one organization, or would you want to run everything from one deal?

The solution would vary depending on that answer 

• Bas Krommenhoek
    edited March 2020 #4
    Options

Hi @Bas Krommenhoek we have @Pedro Gallardo in our team who's exploring this area. Could you go a bit deeper into your use case. What are all the things you'd like to keep track of inside Pipedrive after a deal is closed?

Mi @Mike van der Valk  & @Pedro Gallardo  thnx for the quick reply. The exact case is at follow;
    We sell servicecontracts to our clients. We service production companies with big and small containers where they can dispose their scrap metal in. In order to do so we mostly sign our clients a 3 year deal. This whole sales traject is perfect to administrate in Pipedrive. But after we have started the contract, we still have a lot of contact moments with our clients. We send them a news letter, we visit them for a chat to seeif they are still happy with us, or they call us with an complaint about maybe a leaking container or a mix up on the invoice, etc. etc. All these moments are touchpoints for us.Let 's say we have  a big account who wants to end the contract between our companies. I 'd like to see how many touchpoints there have been between my accountmanager and the client. Did he have any complaints? Did we visit them enough or did we just take their business for granted?  I would like to have good insight in the contact moments we have with a client and optimize that so that we never lose a client. Sales is super important, but protecting the business we have is also super important. But it's hard to put that in a sales funnel like pipedrive. Because it's all about the relation.

• Bas Krommenhoek
    edited March 2020 #5
    Options

Would you have multiple deals for one organization, or would you want to run everything from one deal?

Hi @Boris Tsibelman So basiccaly we close the deal and after that the sales funnel is closed. Deal = won. yay! But after that we like to keep the client for 10 -20, maybe even 50 years or so. So we don't make any new deals with them. We keep them happy so they will never leave. So it's more that i would like to administrate the touchpoints we yearly have with our clients. (visit, complaint, network event, etc. etc.)

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited May 2020 #6
    Options

@Bas Krommenhoek this feature will be super helpful in this case as well: https://www.pipedrive.com/en/academy/courses/never-forget-a-follow-up/chapters/contacts-timeline