Community Question

Jeremy Gulley_11062
Jeremy Gulley_11062 Member Posts: 80
First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary Solution Provider
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hi Pipedrivers :) -

I have what might be a silly question. When I first started with the Pipedrive community, I was using my profile email address here: @Jeremy Gulley and now I'm using this profile permanently. Is there anyway to combine or merge my profiles on the community? @Inês Batata - would you be able to help? 

Thank you in advance!  

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited June 2022 #2

Hi @Jeremy Gulley !

Unfortunately no :( We've asked this from the platform where we host the community and it might be possible in future versions but not in the current one. 

If you wish I can permanently delete one of the accounts (you have 3 questions asked in each of the at the moment) but all that data will be lost, or if you wish you can keep using both, it's up to you. We're sorry for this inconvenience.

• Jeremy Gulley_11062
    edited September 2020 #3

Hi @Jeremy Gulley !

Unfortunately no :( We've asked this from the platform where we host the community and it might be possible in future versions but not in the current one. 

If you wish I can permanently delete one of the accounts (you have 3 questions asked in each of the at the moment) but all that data will be lost, or if you wish you can keep using both, it's up to you. We're sorry for this inconvenience.

No problem :) I'm sure it's a pretty edge use case. Would you mind removing the 'other me' please? Let me know if you need anything from my side but, I'm going to use this account (jeremy.gulley@strategtech.com) and don't want to get them confused. 

Thanks Inês! 

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited September 2020 #4

Hi @Jeremy Gulley !

All done, your "evil twin" has been removed :) 

We hope to be able in the future to merge accounts so we don't need to take such radical measures, but we can't make promises about it at the moment. Thanks for understanding!

• Jeremy Gulley_11062
    edited September 2020 #5

Hi @Jeremy Gulley !

haha you're awesome! And totally understood. I feel like it's a pretty rare case but, appreciated all the same. Have a great day! 

• Lee W
    Lee W Member Posts: 6
    Name Dropper First Comment
    edited January 22 #6

Can I ask that this be upped up on your priority ToDo list please.

Salespeople spending a lot of time manually writing addresses into Pipedrive, I postcode, or Zip code lookup address feature would save a lot of time. And is expected from a user perspective,

As a SalesPerson,

When I am entering a new Organisation

And when I get to the Address field

And when I enter my customer's Postcode (UK) / Zipcode (USA)

Then I expect the address field to supply possible addresses that I can pick from

Please :-)