Link for webbmeetings.

Options
Jörgen Sjöstrand_231
Jörgen Sjöstrand_231 Member Posts: 80
First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Likes 5 Up Votes

Pipedrive has a superb function for creating calendar invitations to the customers from within the CRM.

Earlier before the new Zoom-integrations was implemented, when I didn't write a physical address, a Google Meet link was attached in the invitation to my customer. Now, If I leave it blank and doesn't include the Zoom link, I get no Google link, aka I can't make it a google meeting anymore from within Pipedrive, and that's my preferred system.

One of the reasons I prefer Meet is that we have SDR:s that take the first sales contacts and then book web meetings for the salespersons, and in these meetings, the SDR doesn't participate - a quite common setup. But it's not possible to start a Zoom meeting if the one that has created the meeting (the SDR) doesn't take place in the meeting.

So hence I can't use Zoom, and the possibility of having Meet is removed. I would appreciate it if it was reintroduced. 

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hi @Jörgen Sjöstrand , I'm sorry to hear you're having this issue.

We had a few users reporting similar cases and we did some investigation. 

It seems that it is coincidental that this is happening with our launch of the Zoom integration and not caused by it. Google accounts which are part of the G Suite don’t have the option under Settings to add Google Meet links automatically to created events anymore.

In Google, go to Settings → Event Settings → Automatically add Google Meet video conferences to events I create and it should fix it. 

Hope that helps! If the issue persists, please reach out to Google's customer support.

• Roofit.solar Pipedrive admin
    edited October 2020 #3
    Options

It seems that it is coincidental that this is happening with our launch of the Zoom integration and not caused by it. Google accounts which are part of the G Suite don’t have the option under Settings to add Google Meet links automatically to created events anymore.

In Google, go to Settings → Event Settings → Automatically add Google Meet video conferences to events I create and it should fix it. 

Hope that helps! If the issue persists, please reach out to Google's customer support.

Hello!

I have the same issue and the Google GSuite already has option marked for adding google Meet conference links automatically. Still, nothing is showing up in the scheduler. My other meetings that I schedule in Google calendar directly are getting the link .

• Inês Batata
    edited October 2020 #4
    Options

Hi @Martin Kontus ! I'm sorry to hear you're going through that inconvenience.

In that case I recommend you reach out to our Support team so they can help you troubleshoot.

Hope everything gets sorted quickly!

• Mario Zijlstra
    Mario Zijlstra Member Posts: 6
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #5
    Options

I'm having the same trouble since PD introduced the ZOOM intergration.
    Before it's was automatically integrated. What i would prefer is to have options in my settings as a PD user.

Please be so kind and let me know how/what the status is about this issue?

• Inês Batata
    edited November 2020 #6
    Options

Before it's was automatically integrated. What i would prefer is to have options in my settings as a PD user.

The best channel to get that information is our Support Team, kindly reach out to them: How can I contact Pipedrive Support?

• Mario Zijlstra
    Mario Zijlstra Member Posts: 6
    First Comment
    edited December 2020 #7
    Options

Already done.  

• Clarissa Silvino
    Clarissa Silvino Pipedrive Team Posts: 80 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited December 2020 #8
    Options

Hey @Mario Zijlstra, thank you for reaching. This is Clarissa, from the Support Management team - nice to meet you.
    As my colleague Inês was saying above, I'm afraid the issue is due to an update Google made that affected our system but as it is on other end, we have no visibility so we couldn't change the fact. 

Therefore this is an excellent feedback that has been shared with our Product Management team.  Unfortunately, we do not develop or change features on demand, we share feedback with the PMs and after an extensive investigation, they assess if it is something that should be implemented or not, taking into consideration our users. I hope you can understand, but we from Support will be always available to help.

• Jörgen Sjöstrand_231
    Jörgen Sjöstrand_231 Member Posts: 80
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Likes 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2020 #9
    Options

Hi Clarissa,

We understand that the problem comes from "a change from Google", but the result is the same - it doesn't work anymore with Google Meet. It would be great if resources would be invested in getting it to working with Google again. It's not exactly a small brand in the SME business...

• Clarissa Silvino
    Clarissa Silvino Pipedrive Team Posts: 80 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited January 2021 #10
    Options

Hello @Jörgen Sjöstrand, thank you for reaching out and my apologies for the late answer, as I was out from the office due to the holidays. 

On our side we're definitely doing everything we can to improve this for our customers, but even though we try to talk with them and check further, there are a few limitations that we can't surpass as it is out of our lead. Nonetheless we'll continue to look for better conditions, but as said this a feedback for the moment.

Once again, we appreciate your input and happy new year.

• Raphaël Titsworth-Morin
    Raphaël Titsworth-Morin Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2021 #11
    Options

Any updates on this? We have this enabled in Google Workspace, but it still doesn't work.