How may I set the automation workflow to send an email to third party involved in the deal? (I only

Options
Ahmed Jadallah
Ahmed Jadallah Member Posts: 1

How may I set the automation workflow to send an email to a third party involved in the deal? (I only see contact, creator, owner in the TO section)

for example, once the deal is moved to a new stage, an automatic email (template) sent to the client's agent, lawyer or advisor.

Comments

• Adam_11902
    Adam_11902 Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2020 #2
    Options

This is just a guess, but you can add a custom Person field that you link to the deal. You should then be able to grab the email of that person from within the workflow.

I hope it helps/work, otherwise, I'm sure someone else will come along shortly with a better solution.

• Adam_14393
    Adam_14393 Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2020 #3
    Options

This is my question too!

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited September 2020 #4
    Options

Hi @Ahmed Jadallah  and @Adam ! I would go with @Adam 's suggestion. 🙂

• Colin de Vries
    Colin de Vries Member Posts: 5
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #5
    Options

Hi Innês,

Could you please add a step-by-step how to? As i don't get adams suggestion to work.

Thank you.

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited January 2021 #6
    Options

Hi Innês,

Could you please add a step-by-step how to? As i don't get adams suggestion to work.

Thank you.

@Adam will you help a fellow user and show Colin how you'd set it up? 🙂

@Colin de Vries if Adam doesn't respond and you're still struggling, please reach out to our Support team and they will help you. For urgent or technical issues Support is always the most adequate and quickest channel of communication. 🚀

This discussion has been closed.