List of cool and useful automations done with "Pipedrive Workflow Automation"?

Options
Rodrigo Rojas
Rodrigo Rojas Member Posts: 57
5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment

Somebody know a web / list or whatever other source to know a bunch of interesting automations done internally with the "Pipedrive Workflow Automation" feature? I am looking for the idea of what to automate, not how to do it (which is pretty straightforward.

I have tried to look for in the web but I don't find any information related to this. However I have created an already +25 interesting and useful automation in Pipedrive, in case we can share this information with other members. 

Comments

• Mamoun Hefni
    Mamoun Hefni Member Posts: 4
    First Comment
    edited September 2020 #2
    Options

Hi @Rodrigo Rojas ,
    Can you upload them on youtube and share the page link here? 

Thanks,

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited September 2020 #3
    Options

@Rodrigo Rojas I'd say let's try to bring this community together on it. Did you already create a youtube channel or google sheet or something that includes those? We could help you bring it to the attention of other community members who can then hopefully pitch in with their automations.

• Rodrigo Rojas
    Rodrigo Rojas Member Posts: 57
    5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2022 #4
    Options

Add it by video is a massive work to do and not really something to get benefit from it, specially if we did huge amount of  take time doing it for clients. If you are able to do share, I can do it from my side, by internal message.

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited November 2020 #5
    Options

Add it by video is a massive work to do and not really something to get benefit from it, specially if we did huge amount of  take time doing it for clients. If you are able to do share, I can do it from my side, by internal message.

@Rodrigo Rojas we're discussing internally to over time create some library of workflows used by others, templates if you will, so others can re-use it. However, currently it's still in the ideas phase..

This discussion has been closed.