Let me assign multiple emails to a deal at once

Igor Abade
Igor Abade Member Posts: 5

Oftentimes, I want to assign multiple emails to the same deal. However there is no easy way to do so.

What I'd love to be able to do is: Once I select more than an email (1), an "Assign To" button (or "Associate", or anything like that) would appear (2) and let me pick a deal to associate to the selected emails:

5f6957f41163170f02a6e90e_24902.png
0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited March 2022 #2

Hi @Igor Abade sounds like a great suggestion, passing it along to the team 

• Vesna Milanović
    Vesna Milanović Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2022 #3

Hi, is there any news on this feature? 

• Matthijs Sillevis Smitt
    Matthijs Sillevis Smitt Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2022 #4

Hi Mike

when will this feature be added to Pipedrive? 

Thanks,
    Matthijs 

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited March 2022 #5

Hi Matthijs and Vesna,

Unfortunately it's not in the immediate plans of the emailing team. I spoke with the team and at the moment most focus is going into making sure the service is stable and we have some regulatory work to do. I asked them to consider this update for after that work is done but I hope you understand I can not guarantee this as there might be other bigger customer requests and priorities.

• James King
    James King Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2022 #6

Just to add my support for this feature. It would save a lot of time tying up historic e-mails that have a  keyword or phrase in them to the appropriate deal - Especially for new users that have uploaded their previous years worth of e-mails.