Mailshots: what app?

Options
Sandra Anderson
Sandra Anderson Member Posts: 8
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Mailshots:  we want to mailshot to a variety of audiences from pipedrive  - what is the best app to use? The app really needs to sync with the contacts contained in Pipedrive (rather than having to upload new contacts to an app).  All advice welcome.

Comments

• Andrus Purde
    Andrus Purde Member Posts: 122
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited September 2020 #2
    Options

Hi Sandra, you'll find many possible options in the Pipedrive Marketplace email marketing category (ranked by popularity).

I myself am co-founder of one of the apps listed (Outfunnel) which has been praised for its deep integration with Pipedrive. What kind of emails you'd be sending: designed/newsletter-like or simple/conversational? And to "cold" or "warm" audiences? If you shared that I could make a more specific recommendation. 

• Marcelo Silva
    Marcelo Silva Member Posts: 243
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #3
    Options

Lemlist 

• Sandra Anderson
    Sandra Anderson Member Posts: 8
    edited September 2020 #4
    Options

Lemlist 

Hi, we want to send emails to our members (ie won deals) and we have several "regions" ie Europe, North America, South America, Australasia and India - our emails have to go to a target audience (we rarely send to all regions at the same time).

• Andrus Purde
    Andrus Purde Member Posts: 122
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited September 2020 #5
    Options

Lemlist 

If it's won deals, then recipients already know you and so would be "warm" audiences.

If you look at the options in PD marketplace then for that use case I'd take a closer look at Outfunnel, Syncbot/Mailigen and Autopilot.