Leads conversion reports

Options
Liron Kaplan
Liron Kaplan Member Posts: 2

Hello Pipedrivers! 

With the customers starting to use the new Lead Suite, questions about reports come up. 

I understood there's a workaround based on a new deals report + customized field for lead source, however it's available only on Professional plan. 

Are there any lead reports planned in the roadmap?

i.e Conversion to deals per source etc... 

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

It's in the plans! No exact eta yet, but our goal is to give you all the insights you need. @Liron Kaplan 

• Adam Byford
    Adam Byford Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2021 #3
    Options

It's in the plans! No exact eta yet, but our goal is to give you all the insights you need. @Liron Kaplan 

Any update on reports against lead flow and activity?

• Mike van der Valk
    edited March 2021 #4
    Options

Hi @Adam Byford currently it's roughly planned around summer. Due to various factors it might come earlier or later as well but this is in our estimation now.

• Caitlin Dolkart
    Caitlin Dolkart Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2021 #5
    Options

Any update forthereleasetimelines?

• Amber Murdock
    Amber Murdock Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2021 #6
    Options

Any updates on Lead flow/activity and reporting?  Specifically around Lead conversion by lead source?  I see it was on roadmap to have in place this summer.   

• Alan Fagan
    Alan Fagan Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2021 #7
    Options

Any update on this now, given that Summer has come and gone?

• Mike Combs
    Mike Combs Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2021 #8
    Options

Hi all, Has there been any update on this?  I've spent the last hour or two searching on how to track lead conversions (lead to deal, leads that are closed/archived, total leads weekly/monthly, etc) but from what I can tell leads are a black hole as far as reporting goes.  Am I missing something?

• Gerrit Meyer
    Gerrit Meyer Member Posts: 6
    edited January 2022 #9
    Options

Hi, can you share an update on this topic with us? Would be highly appreciated. Thank you!

• Evan Perkoski
    Evan Perkoski Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022 #10
    Options

I also would like an update on this.  I convinced my company to upgrade to Professional to have access to more in depth reporting and information, but getting pretty bummed that I cannot track crucial parts of our work flow like lead conversion and rotting stats to be displayed in insights. Is there any time line here on this?  

• Avinash
    Avinash Member Posts: 5
    First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #11
    Options

It's been a year still no news. I don't think it's even planned.  If it is planned last year at least, you can provide ETA now.

• Evan Perkoski
    Evan Perkoski Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022 #12
    Options

I also would like an update on this.  I convinced my company to upgrade to Professional to have access to more in depth reporting and information, but getting pretty bummed that I cannot track crucial parts of our work flow like lead conversion and rotting stats to be displayed in insights. Is there any time line here on this?  

Just providing an update. My company has decided to go to Salesforce as a result of the limitations discussed here, as well as other areas. I am pretty bummed because I like Pipedrive over Salesforce, but its at a point where I cannot defend keeping it.  We are switching over in a couple months as its going to be quite a transition. I wish you all the best. 

• Mike Combs
    Mike Combs Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2022 #13
    Options

I made the same decision yesterday for our company and am beginning the transition process.

• Avinash
    Avinash Member Posts: 5
    First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #14
    Options

In the next 2-3 months if there is no update we might also look for other options.

• Mike van der Valk
    edited February 2022 #15
    Options

Hi @Evan Perkoski @Mike Combs @Avinash Pathare and all others,

So sorry for the delayed reply here :( I just reached out to our team and they mentioned there's currently a team working on this exact thing and it is planned for Q1 this year to go live!

Again sorry for the delay in communicating this and apologies for not having this piece of functionality sooner but it's almost out now!

• Mike van der Valk
    edited February 2022 #16
    Options

@Alan Fagan @Liron Kaplan @Adam Byford @Caitlin Dolkart @Amber Murdock @Gerrit Meyer  just tagging you here as well that the functionality is in the works and aimed to be launched in Q1 this year.

• Liron Kaplan
    Liron Kaplan Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022 #17
    Options

Great News Mike!
    Thanks! 

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,086 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    5 Likes First Answer First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2022 #18
    Options

Hi everyone, there is a new update that addresses lead reporting! You can find out all about it here.