Help in automation ownership

Igor Leite
Igor Leite Member Posts: 2

Hello, I need help with an automation.

I need that when a new business is created automatically it goes to the most available attendant.

If that attendant does not take any action with the lead in 30 minutes, move on to another attendant until one of them takes action.

Answers

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,531
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited February 2021 #2
  • André Vidal
    André Vidal Pipedrive Team Posts: 14 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited September 2020 #3

Hi Igor!

Unfortunately we don't have that option available within Pipedrive. i'm afraid that here you would need to search for an existing integration that would offer this option. Personally, I am not aware of any solutions that would allow for that, but is is always good to check in our marketplace: https://marketplace.pipedrive.com/. 

Thank you for the suggestion, though. It is always good to understand what could improve the deal assignment in Pipedrive. I forwarded your suggestion to our product management team. 

Hopefully other community members can also share their experiences. 

• Igor Leite
    Igor Leite Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2020 #4

Thank you very much for the answers, I will try to do something with Zapier and study the other app that the member indicated.

• Anna R
    Anna R Member Posts: 5
    First Comment

Routerjet allows you to automatically assign leads to agents on shift. You can also customize the time it takes for the lead to get offered to the next available agent. Super easy to use!