🏆Pipedrive named the Best Overall CRM Solution in 2020 MarTech Breakthrough Awards🏆

David Lorbiecke_3
David Lorbiecke_3 Posts: 188 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
First Comment Pipedrive Team
edited July 2022 in What's New #1

Pipedrive was lucky enough to receive the award from MarTech Breakthrough, an independent organization that recognizes the top companies, technologies, and products in the global marketing technology industry today.

The MarTech Breakthrough Awards honor excellence and recognize the innovation, hard work and success in a range of marketing, sales and advertising technology-related categories.

Read more about MarTech and the award here.

Comments

• dgnfly
    dgnfly Member Posts: 7
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited March 2021 #2

Not sure I would ever describe winning an award as "lucky". It comes from hard work, innovation, creativity and persistence. Well done though! It's good to be on the winning team :-)

• Andrus Purde
    Andrus Purde Member Posts: 122
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited March 2021 #3

Congrats! Well deserved.

• Clinton Skakun
    Clinton Skakun Member Posts: 7
    Integration Partner
    edited March 2021 #4

Congrats to you and the Pipedrive team as a whole! The reason we continue to integrate while shedding a bunch of other integration partners is because we see Pipedrive as one of the leading CRMs out here today. You have really put together some magic. Much bigger CRM companies drop the ball in areas you really shine and Pipedrive really focuses on the quality of the product.

• Guillaume_1141
    Guillaume_1141 Member Posts: 45
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited August 2021 #5

Pipedrive rolls ! That why we stick on it also helping with sound feedback as much as possible. Thanks for the good job guys ! Keep fighting. This is just the beginning. 

• Kate Walker
    Kate Walker Member Posts: 11
    edited March 2021 #6

Congratulations! I've only been a Pipedrive user for a few weeks but I'm amazed at how intuitive it is. The pipeline of new functionality is also impressive. I've implemented CRMs including Salesforce for a number of organisations and so far, Pipedrive is the first CRM that had positive buy in from all sales team members almost instantly - including the old schoolers who have never used a CRM before! 

Well done!