LeadBooster is now a 4-in-1 lead generation toolset with access to 400 million leads! 🧰 Capture high

Inês Batata
Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
edited July 2022 in What's New #1

A steady flow of leads is critical. This is why we’re excited to unveil our upgraded LeadBooster add-on!

https://pipedrive.hubs.vidyard.com/watch/EHgW7BvyFELjuLPhXdWBys

Included:

• Prospector  Pluck your next new lead from a global database of 400 million profiles and 10 million companies
  • Chatbot  Your tireless team member who instantly engages and qualifies your website visitors 24/7
  • Live Chat A convenient way to let your web visitors and customers connect with your sales reps
  • Web Forms  Embed or share forms to give inbound leads a reliable way to leave their contact information

🧑‍🏫 Learn more about the add-on from our blog and tutorial

Comments

• igor_11042
    igor_11042 Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022 #2

I wish i could buy only the webforms...

• TwelveFifth Inc
    TwelveFifth Inc Member Posts: 7
    edited October 2020 #3

You guys took away a paid featured on my old plan. I need to talk to someone, who can rectify this issue. 

• Natalie Ciranna
    Natalie Ciranna Member Posts: 3
    edited October 2020 #4

I can only agree with everyone else that is unhappy about these changes. Taking the Webforms away and now trying to charge me for them in a bundle with 3 other features I do not need or want is clearly not increasing customer satisfaction. How can you scrap features out of current plans? 

• Rob Bakker
    Rob Bakker Member Posts: 9
    First Comment
    edited October 2020 #5

Same as the above. The web forms shouldn't suddenly be a paid extra...

• Inês Batata
    edited September 2020 #6

Hi @Web Guru DC , @Alex , @Natalie Ciranna , @Rob Bakker , thank you for reaching out. My apologies that you had to experience this and I understand your frustrations.

Please check your email inbox and I'll be happy to assist further.

• Alex Grenier
    Alex Grenier Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2020 #7

Hi Ines, thank you for your email.

• Inês Batata
    edited September 2020 #8
    igor said:

I wish i could buy only the webforms...

Hi @igor , thank you for your feedback!

Currently there are no direct plans for this but the team noted down your suggestion for when they'll work on updates again. We appreciate your input.

• Michael Bingel
    Michael Bingel Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #9

Just by  accident I found out today that my contact web form is suddenly gone from my website. 

And now you want to charge 39 Euro / month for a simple form? 

What happened to the "don't be evil" startup attitude? @Inês Batata 

• Inês Batata
    edited October 2020 #10

Just by  accident I found out today that my contact web form is suddenly gone from my website. 

And now you want to charge 39 Euro / month for a simple form? 

What happened to the "don't be evil" startup attitude? @Inês Batata 

Hi @Michael Bingel , thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Please reach out to our Support team so they can help you investigate and understand the situation. Thank you.

• Paul McKenna
    Paul McKenna Member Posts: 57
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #11

Some feedback on prospector. 

I sat down today to review some of the prospects I added to my leads. The very first one I chose, has left the position stated in prospector over 2 years ago- the link to their personal linkedin page reveals this.

• Inês Batata
    edited October 2020 #12

I sat down today to review some of the prospects I added to my leads. The very first one I chose, has left the position stated in prospector over 2 years ago- the link to their personal linkedin page reveals this.

Hi @Paul McKenna , thank you for your input and I'm sorry to hear about this mismatch. 

I'm going to relay it to the Product Manager and discuss it with them. In future occasions feel free to create a brand new post in the general feed and tag it as "Prospector" - that way it's easier for us to manage the conversation and also to group feedback feature by feature. Thank you very much!

• Paul McKenna
    Paul McKenna Member Posts: 57
    First Comment
    edited October 2020 #13

Thanks Inês

• Inês Batata
    edited October 2020 #14

Hi again @Paul McKenna , I have some news: although of course we want them to happen as rarely as possible because we want the best data quality possible, in these types of cases you can report your lead to us as inaccurate and our team will investigate to potentially get your lead credit back.  See here how to do it. This will also inform the data quality team to update the record for other users.

Thank you for the heads up and I hope this helps!