Can you add 'Contact' insights

Options

I'd like to be able to create insights around how many new contacts were added to Pipedrive, to help bring our marketing initiatives in sync with Pipedrive. We'd like to move everything over from HubSpot to Pipedrive, but this missing reporting functionality is quite important for us. And while you're at it, having this on an 'organization' level too, would be fantastic. 

Thank you!

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited March 2022 #2
    Options

Hi @Pieter van der Hoeven , thank you for your input!

I can see how this would be useful. As far as I'm aware, currently there are no direct plans for it, but the team noted down your suggestion for when they'll work on updates again.

In the meantime, the best way to get those results would be to create a filter based on "created date" in your Contact List View, which you can then export to a spreadsheet and generate a graphic from there. 

I hope that helps!

• Diego Goncalves
    Diego Goncalves Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2022 #3
    Options

that would also be useful for me

• Kate Houser
    Kate Houser Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2022 #4
    Options

Does this exist? I really want a report in my dashboard that shows total contacts and total organizations added each week. I'm shocked this isn't an option... thanks!

• T.
    T. Member Posts: 9
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
    Options

Count us, and our clients, as companies that would like to have an Insights report on how many Contacts/Organizations were added!

• Tom LeBrocq
    Tom LeBrocq Member Posts: 11
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Might be a slightly different scope of interest, but reporting on contacts for data segregation using labels/custom fields/dates etc would be useful. eg, %breakdown of competitors in a particular area of opportunities or number of staff. I know these could be filtered in the contacts lists but to actually be able to generate reports would be great.