Outplay has gained a lot of buzz since joining our Marketplace late last year. Checkout a video on h

Comments

• Laxman
    Laxman Member Posts: 5
    Integration Partner
    edited April 2022 #2

Thank you @David 🇺🇸 love it.

• Shobhit Gaur
    Shobhit Gaur Member Posts: 127
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary Integration Partner
    edited April 2022 #3

Great to see the recognition for the most complete multi-channel outreach platform in the market, @David 🇺🇸 !

• Vamsi C.
    Vamsi C. Member Posts: 14
    First Comment Integration Partner
    edited April 2022 #4

Thanks @David 🇺🇸  for the mention.

Hey PD family!! If anyone's looking out for a quick demo, feel free to book a meeting with us at
    https://wc.outplayhq.com/meeting/outplayhq/vamsic

• Bob Pudlock_2367
    Bob Pudlock_2367 Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022 #5

David,

Verification of emails for prospects/contacts that a) are new or b) already reside in Pipedrive and/or Outplay is very important to all parties - Pipedrive, User, Outplay.

Currently, Pipedrive has no integrations with email verification services.

Outplay does not either.

I have worked in the interim with Outplay to cobble a partial solution with Zapier.  They have helped me create a Zap + Outplay trigger to verify an email through a 3rd party service and if it's invalid, Outplay prevents the email from being sent.

It has big shortcomings though that dilutes the value of the Outplay/Pipedrive integration.

1.  If prospect exists in Pipedrive AND Outplay currently, and the ADD TO OUTPLAY SEQUENCE is selected from Pipedrive, the record will not be verified via the Zap.

So still, the user has to move OUT OF Pipedrive to Outplay, manually "change" the record to trigger the zap.

It defeats the purpose of the integration.

Madhu at Outplay has been working with me on this and has been extremely helpful.

The big shortcomings are this.

Neither Pipedrive nor Outplay has email verification embedded or partnership with email verification services(there are tons of them, all integratable w/ API  and all looking to get out of commodity business - I would think they would trip over themselves for a partnership to embed on the Pipedrive side or the Outplay side).

I was surprised that there were NO providers in marketplace on the Pipedrive side.

Hope that makes sense - email verification is so important - I would think that on both sides(marketing automation provider + CRM), this would be a mission critical feature.

• Bob Pudlock_2367
    Bob Pudlock_2367 Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2020 #6

David,

Verification of emails for prospects/contacts that a) are new or b) already reside in Pipedrive and/or Outplay is very important to all parties - Pipedrive, User, Outplay.

Currently, Pipedrive has no integrations with email verification services.

Outplay does not either.

I have worked in the interim with Outplay to cobble a partial solution with Zapier.  They have helped me create a Zap + Outplay trigger to verify an email through a 3rd party service and if it's invalid, Outplay prevents the email from being sent.

It has big shortcomings though that dilutes the value of the Outplay/Pipedrive integration.

1.  If prospect exists in Pipedrive AND Outplay currently, and the ADD TO OUTPLAY SEQUENCE is selected from Pipedrive, the record will not be verified via the Zap.

So still, the user has to move OUT OF Pipedrive to Outplay, manually "change" the record to trigger the zap.

It defeats the purpose of the integration.

Madhu at Outplay has been working with me on this and has been extremely helpful.

The big shortcomings are this.

Neither Pipedrive nor Outplay has email verification embedded or partnership with email verification services(there are tons of them, all integratable w/ API  and all looking to get out of commodity business - I would think they would trip over themselves for a partnership to embed on the Pipedrive side or the Outplay side).

I was surprised that there were NO providers in marketplace on the Pipedrive side.

Hope that makes sense - email verification is so important - I would think that on both sides(marketing automation provider + CRM), this would be a mission critical feature.

And on top of this, any feature that removed need for Zapier would be great, as with it this will be a minimum 3-4 step zap.