Email Signature showing gray lines everywhere when sent to clients.

Daniel Motes
Daniel Motes Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Business Talk #1

Hi, I am wondering how I can get the gray lines to disappear when pasting my html email signature into pipedrive. It looks horrible when the client sees this. I saw a post from 3 years ago talking about this. Is this still an issue after 3 years? I am new to Pipedrive so I do not know if this has been resolved or not. Thanks!

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi @Daniel Motes 

Sorry to hear about that. I believe this is due to the copy paste. Could you please reach out to our support team. We  they can dive in and take a look and potentially offer some workarounds to resolve it.

• Peter Jacobs
    Peter Jacobs Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2021 #3

Hi @Daniel Motes 

Sorry to hear about that. I believe this is due to the copy paste. Could you please reach out to our support team. We  they can dive in and take a look and potentially offer some workarounds to resolve it.

Any news on this one? I have the same problem.

• Michael Gx
    Michael Gx Member Posts: 4
    First Comment

Any update on this, the email signature builder is sub-par at best and buggy at worst.

The answer I got from support is that it doesn't support tables?

So what? We have to live with vertical only signatures or fiddle with it for hours for it to only look marginally "okay" but definitely not up to the standard of business communications?

Please add this to your roadmap.

This is a 1% improvement, through the power of compounding it only takes 72 1% improvements to reach a full 100% improvement!

According to the 90-9-1 rule of the internet, for every person posting here there are 90 more complaining about it but not posting.

• Andreia Costa
    Andreia Costa Pipedrive Team Posts: 128 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Likes

Hello @Michael Gx 👋

At the moment, Pipedrive does not support HTML email signatures. When they are copied into Pipedrive from elsewhere, depending on the receiving email providers they can read them differently and they can look different (colors, size, spacing, etc.)

The best thing for you to do in this case is to create the signature directly from within Pipedrive. However, there is an alternative way that you can try to copy your HTML signature into Pipedrive. 

You can try copying the HTML code into this HTML editor: https://html-online.com/editor/ (or create it directly on the editor). Then copy and paste the signature from the left-hand side into your signature into Pipedrive. If you would like you can also check the video below with all of the steps.

https://sharing.pipedrive.com/v/SzwiPw

Please note that this may take some trial and error, and you still may not get your signature to appear exactly as you would like.

Our team is hoping to develop the ability to accept copied and pasted HTML signatures in the future, but for the moment you will need to recreate the signature directly in Pipedrive or try the alternative HTML editor mentioned above.

It may be that our Support team can guide you further on this, please feel free to reach out to them if needed.

Thank you,