In Case You Missed It - Pipedrive Update - October 2020

Options
James Campbell
James Campbell Member Posts: 42
First Comment First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper
edited July 2022 in What's New #1
https://pipedrive.hubs.vidyard.com/watch/DSJSZh1ZHRYQrGwnsYQabC?

This month we've got updates that affect ALL of our pricing plans + new improvements made to the LeadBooster add-on including the Prospector - a tool that will allow you to specify your company's or product's specific demographic, and acquire outbound leads. 

Tagged:

Comments

• Alex Napier Holland
    Alex Napier Holland Member Posts: 30
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Leadbooster looks great, but I can't use Web Forms as it lacks two important formatting options...

• Custom font colours
    • Text inside the field boxes
  • Jan-Philip
    Jan-Philip Member Posts: 10
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2020 #3
    Options

Leadbooster looks great, but I can't use Web Forms as it lacks two important formatting options...

• Custom font colours

yup, both option would be really a big win. Beside the background colour of the form fields should also be transparent.

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited October 2020 #4
    Options

• Custom font colours

Thanks for the feedback @Alex Napier Holland and @Jan-Philip Riehle I'll let our team know about it!

• Keith Greywood
    Keith Greywood Member Posts: 35
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
    edited February 2022 #5
    Options

Interesting additions for some b2b users, but are you guys still working on some basic features like automation with the lead section? Currently this section is pretty pointless for us and is a distraction in the interface

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited October 2020 #6
    Options

Interesting additions for some b2b users, but are you guys still working on some basic features like automation with the lead section? Currently this section is pretty pointless for us and is a distraction in the interface

@Keith Greywood good news, leads in the workflow automation is in our backlog of plans. There's no ETA right now unfortunately, but we plan to connect the two down the road.