Ban The Banner

BlackrazorNZ
BlackrazorNZ Member Posts: 13
5 Likes Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Currently, I'm sharing an Insights Dashboard of our national sales results via Public Link, via wall-mounted LCD screens at each of our 30+ sites.

A source of ongoing inconvenience is the 'Pipedrive - Try It Free' banner that is immovably embedded at the top of the display.

The Evil Banner of DOOOOM!

While most would view this as a minor annoyance, it has 3 negative impacts:

1. It limits how much screen space is available for the actual Insights Dashboard itself - in our case, it pushes the bottom of the dashboard off the bottom of the screen.
  2. It means that relative proportions of the Reports as displayed when building your Dashboard(s) on the Insights screen in Pipedrive, are different than those displayed on a Public Link. They'd be correctly proportioned if only it wasn't for the banner taking up screen real-estate.
  3. Scrolling down to see all the Reports pushes your Dashboard Title underneath the Pipedrive banner - rendering it invisible - but then at next point of refresh, the scrolled area reverts to default positioning.
  4. ...it just looks super unprofessional when you're trying to display a report across your business that not only has a big slab of screen space dedicated to the Pipedrive brand but also has a prominent button saying 'Try It Free'... this is an internally shared formal report, not some  freeware/advertorial.

Appreciate if this could be resolved. I'd understand it remaining for entry-level plans but for those on Professional or above it's highly incongruous.

Thanks.

5f7a8fc7b08d0528cd4c617f_79907.png

Comments

• Paul McKenna
    Paul McKenna Member Posts: 57
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #2

I don't have this issue, can you share an image?

Are you viewing a shared dashboard without being logged in?

• Victor Vuillier
    Victor Vuillier Member Posts: 41
    First Comment
    edited October 2020 #3

I totally agree with you.

We should be able, being on the professional plan to benefit from ad-free use of Pipedrive and personalization

• on the public link of shared dashboards
    • meeting links shared with external people (they see the pipedrive logo but not our company logo)

• BlackrazorNZ
    BlackrazorNZ Member Posts: 13
    5 Likes Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2020 #4

I don't have this issue, can you share an image?

Are you viewing a shared dashboard without being logged in?

Hi Paul - it's when sharing via the 'Public Link' option on an Insights dashboard, that allows you to share the Insights view externally.

... which when the link is generated leads to...

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited October 2020 #5

Hi @Daniel Smith 

Thanks for sharing, I'll make sure this feedback reaches our team working on the insights features in Pipedrive. I get your points and I appreciate you taking the time to share them with us. 

Our team has already on the plans to make sharing dashboards internally easier and better. Sorry for the inconvenience.