how can I forward an email to pipedrive (automation) and generate a deal/lead in pipedrive

Sannah Vinding
Sannah Vinding Member Posts: 4

how can I forward an email to pipedrive (automation) and generate a deal/lead in pipedrive

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi @Sannah Vinding 

Unfortunately it's not possible to automatically create leads/deals from incoming emails. You can use automation tools such as Zapier or our open API to set it up though. 

I'll pass on your feedback to our team though and have added the "feedback" tag to your post, I agree it would be great to have this in Pipedrive.

• Sannah Vinding
    Sannah Vinding Member Posts: 4
    edited October 2020 #3

Hi @Sannah Vinding 

Unfortunately it's not possible to automatically create leads/deals from incoming emails. You can use automation tools such as Zapier or our open API to set it up though. 

I'll pass on your feedback to our team though and have added the "feedback" tag to your post, I agree it would be great to have this in Pipedrive.

Hi @Mike van der Valk 

thanks for the follow up - this would be a great function.

• Eesti Artistide Agentuur
    Eesti Artistide Agentuur Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2021 #4

I've waited this feature since the beginning of Pipedrive, even today joined the Trial again to see if it has arrived - but no. How's that even possible that they haven't implented it, it's no brainer feature to have.

• Jacob Bank
    Jacob Bank Member Posts: 17
    First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic

If you're open to using a 3P tool to help connect the dots, you can use Relay.app (disclaimer: I work there) with this template: https://www.relay.app/apps/gmail/integrations/pipedrive

• You can easily set this up using Make/Integromat or Zapier.