Tasks being added in the wrong screen

Options
Brad Evans
Brad Evans Member Posts: 2
Photogenic First Anniversary
edited July 2022 in Business Talk #1

Hi team

I have been using Pipedrive for 3 years now and find that every time I put on a new sales rep they get confused as to what screen they are in when adding notes or sending emails. They all look so similar. 

Organization / People / Deals 

It's important that all tasks are entered in DEAL view for the way I use Pipedrive. Is there any way  we can get a better distinction between these? Perhaps different colors, graphics or something. 

Is anyone else experiencing the same problem?

Comments

• Robert Svantesson
    Robert Svantesson Member Posts: 12
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2020 #2
    Options

Hello Brad! 

I have been thinking of this aswell . It´s to easy to enter details in organization or people when I want all of it inside of a deal. I would love settings to disable adding information in organization or people. I can get by just having different background color in the three pages.

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited October 2020 #3
    Options

Hi @Brad Evans and @Robert Svantesson thanks for writing here. Could you potentially share some screenshots of what part is confusing you now? Then I can share that with our team here!

• Brad Evans
    Brad Evans Member Posts: 2
    Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited February 2022 #4
    Options

Hi Mike

It's not a case of being confused.

My point is that when I bring in new employees they find it hard to differentiate between if they are in Organization view, contact view or deal view. This in turn leads to them entering a task whilst in contact view and then wondering why it is not showing up under the deal.

Eventually they get it. 

But if Deals, Organizations or Contacts had a different background colour i'm sure it would leave to less errors when they start.

Thanks Brad

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited October 2020 #5
    Options

Hi Mike

It's not a case of being confused.

My point is that when I bring in new employees they find it hard to differentiate between if they are in Organization view, contact view or deal view. This in turn leads to them entering a task whilst in contact view and then wondering why it is not showing up under the deal.

Eventually they get it. 

But if Deals, Organizations or Contacts had a different background colour i'm sure it would leave to less errors when they start.

Thanks Brad

Gotcha, thanks for clarifying! 
    cc @Almonzer good feedback here!