Leadbooster only showing now and again?

Options
Springo Limited
Springo Limited Member Posts: 10
First Comment
edited July 2023 in Sales CRM #1

I am having issues with Leadbooster only appearing on pages now and again.. it is verified and installed (as below)... i have cleared wp cache etc. works fine in edge? has been working fine in chrome too but yesterday started playing up - on all test devices (3 pcs, 2 phone etc). Any know issues? Thanks

5f7c0b065b7c7932e9c99176_67125.png
Tagged:

Comments

• Vladimir Dubakin
    Vladimir Dubakin Posts: 60
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hey, Springo!

Oh, I am sorry to hear that your leadbooster Chatbot does not seem to appear on your website at all times!

Unfortunately this is not an issue that is easy to troubleshoot and it would be pretty much impossible to do it here in the forum.

I do not see that there are any other users reach out with the same issue at the moment, thus, can you be kind and either reach out to our support@pipedrive.com via email

Or, even better, open in-app chat with support, and, we will do our best to troubleshoot and get the issue sorted.

Kind regards,

Vladimir

• Springo Limited
    First Comment
    edited October 2020 #3
    Options

Hey, Springo!

Oh, I am sorry to hear that your leadbooster Chatbot does not seem to appear on your website at all times!

Unfortunately this is not an issue that is easy to troubleshoot and it would be pretty much impossible to do it here in the forum.

I do not see that there are any other users reach out with the same issue at the moment, thus, can you be kind and either reach out to our support@pipedrive.com via email

Or, even better, open in-app chat with support, and, we will do our best to troubleshoot and get the issue sorted.

Kind regards,

Vladimir

thanks will do

• Springo Limited
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #4
    Options

I have sorted this now thanks. i have removed the plugin and used the google tag manager instead and all appears to be working

• Vladimir Dubakin
    Vladimir Dubakin Posts: 60
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited October 2020 #5
    Options

I have sorted this now thanks. i have removed the plugin and used the google tag manager instead and all appears to be working

@Springo Limited 

Happy to hear you got it sorted.

Thank you for sharing the steps that helped you to fix the issue - maybe that will be also helpful to others :) 

Have a great day meanwhile!