Has your team and business been helped in the past by our support team or our help content?

Mike van der Valk
Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hi Pipedrivers 🚀

I'm Mike, the product manager responsible for our Support & Learning area including, but not limited to:

I use data to understand our value, but I'm curious to hear some actual use cases and stories as to how talking to someone in our support team or finding some learning content on one of the above mentioned platforms has helped you and your team discover new features/workarounds that helped you improve your Pipedrive set-up and with that perhaps a great story of how this improved your business on the bottom line.

Thanks in advance for sharing, these stories will help me understand the value we add even better 🙏🏻

Comments

• Luigi Sghinolfi
    Luigi Sghinolfi Member Posts: 17
    edited February 2021 #2

Certamente!
    Faccio grandissimi complimenti all'operatore @AMIR che per primo, diversi mesi fa, mi ha aiutato a confrontarmi in lingua italiana dandomi la possibilità di illustrare in chat con estrema rapidità problematiche spesso anche molto complesse.

Help Desk in lingua, per me in italiano, è stato il massimo.

Uso ancora poco l'Accademia, lo confesso, e questo è un mio limite, ma si ha spesso pochissimo tempo per risolvere domande anche complesse.

@Daniele Secondi invece mi sta aiutando per alcuni approfondimenti nel settore del Real Estate ;-)

Grazie

Pipedrive 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited February 2022 #3

@Paul McKenna I recall you had some great stories of how it has helped you 🤞🏻

• Jonathan Templin
    Jonathan Templin Member Posts: 5
    First Comment
    edited February 2021 #4

I've had really positive experiences with the live support team time and time again. In terms of bug reporting, troubleshooting, or brainstorming creative solutions to problems, the support team is great.

One recent example was that they were able to show me how to use some of the API tools to get a list of all the custom field API teams, which was immensely helpful for our engineering team to merge some of Pipedrive's data with data from other sources.

In general though, the quality and responsiveness  of the support team really helps build my level of confidence and trust in Pipedrive.  Sometimes, even getting a response that says "Unfortunately, that's not something we support" is really helpful, because when browsing the community or help center, I'm never totally sure if what I'm looking to accomplish is impossible, or if I just can't find it. And the knowledge that I'll get a response quickly is really helpful, as I don't have my own progress blocked by waiting for answers to my questions.

• Sue Steckle
    Sue Steckle Member Posts: 23
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #5

Hi Mike,

I want to make the most of our use of Pipedrive so that it's as effective as possible for our small team. I follow along in the community discussions and participate when I can. When I stumble upon something that doesn't seem right, I search the community and academy pages as well to see if a solution is out there. More often than not, it isn't, so I wind up starting a chat with your support team. They are fantastic, and either answer my question so that I immediately understand and can move forward in the right direction, or escalate to your development team. I know things are changing rapidly with the new features you are developing and I thank your team for their openness to receive and investigate novel issues. My BCC emails weren't working for some reason last week, I was getting multiple notifications for activities assigned to me, and through the chats with your team members, my issues are quickly disappearing. Thank you and them for the great support you provide.

• Christian Ayala
    Christian Ayala Member Posts: 62
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #6

Hi Mike,

We are new to Pipedrive, but I love what you guys are doing.  Your development schedule is aggressive and your support is top notch.  They impress me every time I chat with them.  

I have become addicted to the daily community update emails, and have gained real value from following and searching.  When we selected PD, we almost went with a different CRM, but Pipedrive's community and the involvement from employees won me over.  I bought into the company and am excited to see what this platform will be in 12-24 months.  

If I have to pick one thing that I find the most value in, it has to be your willingness to listen to feature and improvement suggestions from your users.  You guys get to determine what makes the cut, but users are interfacing with the platform daily, and that's where the ideas are born.  

Thank you for all that you are doing.  Our business is quickly improving because of Pipedrive.

• Mo Rea
    Mo Rea Member Posts: 19
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #7

I use pipedrive so much I'm usually one of the first to catch a bug after an update.  I love the support team! I also noticed that you've hired more women and women of color so I totally appreciate seeing that diversity.  You guys have great follow through when troubleshooting doesn't work.  

We now use Pipedrive Academy to train our new employees which has made onboarding easier and more efficient.

I also use the help center to search for the thing I'm looking for.  Usually it has to do with an integration with pandadocs or google, so I can't usually find my answer.  But if it's native to pipedrive usually so.

If I may make a small suggestion.  I noticed that the first few steps to troubleshooting are always the same.  Maybe you can have that be a check box or something to confirm we've done so while waiting for an agent.  Sometimes I'm so frantic due to a deadline I forget to clear cache and cookies.  So I feel like an ass for bothering tech support.

I've used over 5 CRMs and by FAR pipedrive is the best and most intuitive. Keep up the great work!

• Paul McKenna
    Paul McKenna Member Posts: 57
    First Comment
    edited October 2020 #8

Hi Mike, 

As we have discussed, the academy videos provide the first stage of onboarding to the CRM system. It is so important that our users understand the system but also the purpose, which is communicated very well. I follow up with a one to one for user specific training and the importance of collected data.

The academy videos I share with new colleagues are:

1. Get started with the basics
    2. Organize your sales data
    3. Make sales results easier to predict
    4. Get your team on board

I also share a link to the academy page as I find people who get on board quickly tend to explore and bring new ideas to me as suggestions.

One suggestion for a future academy video series would be around the power of data. I have used the data in pipedrive to inform strategic decisions within the company and to move conversations about prospects/existing clients  away from perception to statistics.  

Personally, I have used the in app support chat many times (Less so since joining the community). I have used it in a panic after losing 3000 contacts which probably took less than one hour to restore thanks to the teams help and I have used it to ask about curiosities in how something was been displayed (which turned out to be me having incorrect date alignment for goals/dashboard). Always very quick to respond, helpful and friendly.

I will give the whole pipedrive team that I have ever dealt with the endorsement that I have always felt heard and the minor requests have gotten the same attention and swift action as the greater challenges I have faced in implementing and managing this CRM into the business. 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited October 2020 #9

Thanks for sharing @Paul McKenna I know we spoke about it one on one but if you'd like please share one or two examples of those strategic decisions you've made because of the data in Pipedrive.

• Mike van der Valk
    edited October 2020 #10

Hi Mike,

I want to make the most of our use of Pipedrive so that it's as effective as possible for our small team. I follow along in the community discussions and participate when I can. When I stumble upon something that doesn't seem right, I search the community and academy pages as well to see if a solution is out there. More often than not, it isn't, so I wind up starting a chat with your support team. They are fantastic, and either answer my question so that I immediately understand and can move forward in the right direction, or escalate to your development team. I know things are changing rapidly with the new features you are developing and I thank your team for their openness to receive and investigate novel issues. My BCC emails weren't working for some reason last week, I was getting multiple notifications for activities assigned to me, and through the chats with your team members, my issues are quickly disappearing. Thank you and them for the great support you provide.

Great to hear about your positive experiences @Sue Steckle

Could you give me some examples of answers you were looking for that were not available in either Academy nor Community?

• Mike van der Valk
    edited October 2020 #11

Hi Mike,

We are new to Pipedrive, but I love what you guys are doing.  Your development schedule is aggressive and your support is top notch.  They impress me every time I chat with them.  

I have become addicted to the daily community update emails, and have gained real value from following and searching.  When we selected PD, we almost went with a different CRM, but Pipedrive's community and the involvement from employees won me over.  I bought into the company and am excited to see what this platform will be in 12-24 months.  

If I have to pick one thing that I find the most value in, it has to be your willingness to listen to feature and improvement suggestions from your users.  You guys get to determine what makes the cut, but users are interfacing with the platform daily, and that's where the ideas are born.  

Thank you for all that you are doing.  Our business is quickly improving because of Pipedrive.

This is great to hear @Christian Ayala great to hear that our community also contributed in your decision making. If you don't mind sharing, could you explain in what way your business is improving because of Pipedrive?

• Mike van der Valk
    edited October 2020 #12
    Mo Rea said:

I use pipedrive so much I'm usually one of the first to catch a bug after an update.  I love the support team! I also noticed that you've hired more women and women of color so I totally appreciate seeing that diversity.  You guys have great follow through when troubleshooting doesn't work.  

We now use Pipedrive Academy to train our new employees which has made onboarding easier and more efficient.

I also use the help center to search for the thing I'm looking for.  Usually it has to do with an integration with pandadocs or google, so I can't usually find my answer.  But if it's native to pipedrive usually so.

If I may make a small suggestion.  I noticed that the first few steps to troubleshooting are always the same.  Maybe you can have that be a check box or something to confirm we've done so while waiting for an agent.  Sometimes I'm so frantic due to a deadline I forget to clear cache and cookies.  So I feel like an ass for bothering tech support.

I've used over 5 CRMs and by FAR pipedrive is the best and most intuitive. Keep up the great work!

Thank you for the kind words @Mo Rea  

If you have 30 minutes, I'd be happy to connect with you and learn how you use the Academy in your onboarding of new users and how you use our help resources in general. If you'd like to chat, please book a time here: https://calendly.com/mike-vandervalk/30min