it would be great to have smart bcc for pipeline and create deals based on it

Martin Pecha_2338
Martin Pecha_2338 Member Posts: 146
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Likes First Comment
edited July 2022 in Workflow Automation #1

I am solving this workflow - I forward email to pipedrive and want to create a deal based on it

Any ideas?

Comments

• Harri Honkala
    Harri Honkala Member Posts: 36
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #2

We use Zapier to solve this issue. If email comes to certain mailbox or the subject contains certain words Zapier creates a deal to Pipedrive. This has been working for us really well!

• Martin Pecha_2338
    Martin Pecha_2338 Member Posts: 146
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Likes First Comment
    edited October 2020 #3

We use Zapier to solve this issue. If email comes to certain mailbox or the subject contains certain words Zapier creates a deal to Pipedrive. This has been working for us really well!

is it able to do it for all emails or I need to specifically connect to the mail agent - I am asking because I will be created automation for my team users and not for myself

• Harri Honkala
    Harri Honkala Member Posts: 36
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    edited October 2020 #4

Yeah you need to create one Zap for each email address. Or create email "pipedrive@company.com" and use that one with the Zap. Then just forward the emails there you want to be deals in Pipedrive. 

Creating Zaps for each email address isn't too much work though. Once you've created one, you can just duplicate it and change the email address.