Support for Australia Bites.

Mike Mindstrong
Mike Mindstrong Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Business Talk #1

Pipedrive seems to not get the Australian Market. Who schedules a webinar at 1am on a Friday Night? 
When are we going to get a dedicated APAC manager who actually has somewhat of an Australian lens?

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi @Mike Mindstrong ,

The webinar you are talking about is the first one in such a format that we are doing as Pipedrive. With this in mind we wanted to aim this at the European and American markets as this is where most of our customers are in.

I just double checked with our team and we'll work on having (live) content focussed on our customers in Asia, Australia, New Zealand and other countries in that part of the world in the future as well. 

We will make sure however to share the recording of the event on our community afterwards so that everyone no matter where they are located can view and discuss the event. 

My apologies as I completely understand your feedback and please bare with us while we're getting started with events as these.

• Flip Nolen
    Flip Nolen Member Posts: 94
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    edited April 2020 #3

Hi @Mike Mindstrong ,

The webinar you are talking about is the first one in such a format that we are doing as Pipedrive. With this in mind we wanted to aim this at the European and American markets as this is where most of our customers are in.

I just double checked with our team and we'll work on having (live) content focussed on our customers in Asia, Australia, New Zealand and other countries in that part of the world in the future as well. 

We will make sure however to share the recording of the event on our community afterwards so that everyone no matter where they are located can view and discuss the event. 

My apologies as I completely understand your feedback and please bare with us while we're getting started with events as these.

Totally understandable @Mike van der Valk.

I’m grateful to have the opportunity to watch the webinar.