Webform Style Light & Dark Theme

Marco Govoni
Marco Govoni Member Posts: 149
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hi to all! I've a problem with the style of webform: my blog's theme switch automatically on Light or Dark colors scheme according to the users system preference: so, if you are watching my blog with your dark mode on, you will see my blog "black", otherwise if you don't have dark mode active, you will se my blog with white color scheme.

But this is a problem with the web forms :-( because I have to choose the color theme of the web forms before: is it possible to apply automatically the "light" or "dark" theme according to the system user settings?

Thanks!

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi @Marco Govoni !

This is not contemplated by the Webforms feature itself, but I suppose you could create a light and a dark version of the same webform in PIpedrive and then embed in your website's code to use either one or the other. Maybe this is something you can get more help with in our Developer Community, as it's more tech-oriented? It's also moderated by us :)

• Marco Govoni
    Marco Govoni Member Posts: 149
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper
    edited October 2020 #3

Hi @Marco Govoni !

This is not contemplated by the Webforms feature itself, but I suppose you could create a light and a dark version of the same webform in PIpedrive and then embed in your website's code to use either one or the other. Maybe this is something you can get more help with in our Developer Community, as it's more tech-oriented? It's also moderated by us :)

Thanks!