Sync with all email addresses of a person (and emails of an organisation as well)

Bernd Auer
Bernd Auer Member Posts: 343
First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

It would help a lot if all email addresses of one person would be synced and not just the first one. 

And if you add an email field to an organisation ("General Email address" - like an info@pipedrive.com), it should be synced as well (to the organisation of course).

1 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Martin Pfeiffer
    Martin Pfeiffer Member Posts: 29
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited February 2022 #2

Absolutely needed feature! I mentioned a similar topic before related to be able to use multiple email signatures.

• Bernd Auer
    edited October 2020 #3

Absolutely needed feature! I mentioned a similar topic before related to be able to use multiple email signatures.

You mean the sync with multiple addresses of one user in terms of Pipedrive user right? I am talking about the sync with contacts/persons => customers.

But I agree with you as well! I do have several personell email addresses and I'd like to use one Pipedrive account for sending all emails. GMail offers this functionality.

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2022 #4

Thanks for sharing @Bernd Auer so based on the comments I understand there's 2 problems. Pipedrive not syncing multiple different email addresses a user has and then second not syncing emails besides the main email address of your contact person right?

• Bernd Auer
    edited October 2020 #5

Thanks for sharing @Bernd Auer so based on the comments I understand there's 2 problems. Pipedrive not syncing multiple different email addresses a user has and then second not syncing emails besides the main email address of your contact person right?

@Mike van der Valk  Yes, both is a problem, but I just mentioned the 2nd in this posting. If you have a mike@pipedrive.com address and a mike.vanderValk@pipedrive.com, Pipedrive is just syncing one of them, even if I added both addresses to your contact. And if I have a custom field in the organisation like "company email address", in your case maybe info@pipedrive.com, it doesn't sync it either. 

I would have to create several contacts and add them to the company to achieve the sync. But it would not be correct to add 2 Mikes and a contact namend "Pipedrive Info". 

Does this make sense to you?

In your Pipedrive your 2 Mike-addresses should be synced as well :-)

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited October 2020 #6

Thanks for clarifying @Bernd Auer passing it on to the team 🙏🏻

• NM
    NM Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Anything new?

Why does Pipedrive allow to add several e-mail addresses to the same Personn if only the first one is used?

Thank you.

Best regards.

;-)